Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

The word in SOL is that Liban The Man is white, source(Liban The Man himself)

The rumor has it, FF aka Femme aka Kooley has eloped. As to where and with whom, stay tuned.

The rumor also has it that the Cartoon threads have officially stopped, unless otherwise some individuals start posting it after reading this just to annoy the LayZieOne.

From now on, tune in to Rumor Central, for all your news needs.

Rumor Central is the spot for you if you crave to know everything about anything and anyone. Here at Rumor Central, we solely rely on our faithful sources around the world, without them, there wouldn't be Rumor Central. I, the editor and chief founder of this prestigious e-paper would be bringing you news all around the world, and on the clock, live from my headquarters aka my work desk spot.

I want to thank all the new, potential readers taking the time, and please be sure to stay tuned for more news around the clock.

nuune   

First time I seen Leezigaal having a topic of her own, what a world we live in, Leezy, nice come back anyway smile.gif

okey, keep posting the rumors, great topic indeed

I don't have any rumours to tell except that my friend Tuujiye was kidnapped by three female drivers, this is not rumours, how they kidnapped him I don't know, maybe Leezigaal can bring more of that news!

nafta   

^^ LOL @ nuune...Hell must be freezing over indeed. Lazy starting a thread of her own and a good one at that is headline grabbing news in itself.

Since your last post the rumour mill has been in overdrive and here are some of the headlines that grabbed my attention;

At 11.59 last night, Ahura was snapped dining in a dark corner of Blue Ocean restaurant, with someone who had an odd resemblance to NGONGE. Find out on the next feature whether it was in fact NGONGE and is his marriage already on the rocks?

In similar fashion, Curling Waterfall was found lurking behind a large plant in another Somali restaurant, and was later overheard telling a friend over the phone that she was stood up yet again and wondered whether she could come and pick her up. So much for playing hard to get.

JB and Bishaaro were spotted having coffee together but what seemed two lovers catching up ended up in a full blown row. Bishaaro has since then moved in with Xiin Faniin and his wife. JB has gone back to his girlfriend.

Castro was found flirting with one of his co-workers. The unsuspecting victim was left traumatised when tried to seduce her at the photo-copying machine.

icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by nafta:

Bishaaro has since then moved in with
Xiin Faniin
and his wife.

That someone would be doubling-up was never in doubt. :D

Good job nafta. You've found your vocation.

Breaking News....

This is just in, Nafta officially accepted a position with the paper today. She would be our field reporter, giving you the latest news from the sidelines. Nafta joined us after 7+yrs as a freelancer reporter. She has travelled most part of the world and we are honoured to have her aboard. Her resume speaks for itself.

Congratulations Nafta, I'm sure you will make the paper proud.

Getting back to the last report that we got off kooley. Our sources are telling us that Kooley aka Femme has originally planned to elope with her Psychology Professor, rumor has it was a study break with the Prof, but we find out that it was actually romantic gateway. The source for this story did infact take pictures as proof. Here at rumor central, our motto is not to spread lies, only rumors.

On another story that is still developing, Tuujiye was spotted at the Mac Macaanka, Toronto, ON, Canada, he was sitting at the corner table with some unknown female, the source did confirm that it looks like Xquisite could have been the unidentified female who was sitting and having sanbuusi and shaah with Tuujiye. More news coming your way, around the clock, stay tuned.

Word on the Street is Kooley was holding hands with non other than Nin Yaaban..which only adds fuel to her rumoured elope with a mystery man!

On another News, Rudy was seen smoking Shiisha with ceratin xaliimo..altho the sources declined to reveal who she was... a bystander swears it was Da Prat look alike xaliimo..probably - Katrina :D

Cheers

Rumor has it that Keinan, the "rapper" is a cross dresser. No joke people, this is indeed the case. The latest video that is showing all across the country in canada through the channel much music/much vibe did infact show the video he is featured with the other two "rappers" wearing an H&M scarf for the ladies. Yours truly has the same scarf, which I got as a b-day present on my last b-day. More to come your way as to when the somali "rapper" would come out of the closet with the fetish for ladies scarf.

PS:Enough rumors about kuuley, she is getting a bighead, the last thing we want is her head to grow.

Originally posted by nafta:

Bishaaro has since then moved in with
Xiin Faniin
and his wife.

This is even more serious RUMOUR as it may be!!!Thought of something else walahi :D:D:D

Foxy   

Its all Good we somalis dont mind that Keinan is whatever he chooses to be, be it cross dresser or whatever,as we have respect for his individaulity, rather then of his sexual orientation or personal experession.

as we somalis would like to be seen as tolerant folks

:D

cheers