Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

BBC Question Time - BNP Leader Nick Griffith Beaten Up!

Originally posted by ToasterThief:

just roll your mouse over him to give a good smack
:D

I gave him over 100 with really good smacking sound and the guy takes no note of that at all and carries on talking his usual nonsence...naga daaya yaakhe gacantiiba na xanuuntaye!

Ibti, why do you detest the man? Lets hear your "nac nac" for once.

FYI to all:- If you have not had a chance to watch the segment on the BBC's question time and would rather judge for yourselves as opposed to taking Nehanda and Co vile and at times personal attacks on Griffin as gospel, then catch it here:- The so called "Griffin's torment, 1 of 7"

Most of the folks attacking him in that so-called "debate" bench were just bloviating politicians with nothing ingenious to bring to the table; a problem that is so emblematic of desperate politicians trying to stop the tide. Griffith found his forte already, and support for the BNP will most likely amplify even further now that the “champion of British values” was delivered an early "Christmas present" by the BBC on prime time.

There are serious issues in Britain. Unless those are acknowledged and addressed, the native Brits will seek alternative torchbearers to the cast their vote for.

^even thought you echoed the seriousness of the so called "debate", I can't help but wonder why people continue to fall for the phantom thats created by the mainstream media time in and time out by 'demonizing' a man that has very little to do with the problems that face british society? Griffin isn't the one who signed off on the uncontrolled immigration by letting the gates open and welcoming illegal aliens from all walks of life into the country. He is not the one who put strain in the economy by not regulating financial institutions nor was he the one responsible for nurturing young extremists by handing them government subsidies and accessible benefits that made them more dependent on the system, which made them that much more resentful. Griffin is not responsible for the incompetency of the British government nor should he be 'demonized' for their inaction.

Instead of always looking to blame someone on your problems, lift up your communities ya Muslims and raise your children, this way they will not be susceptible to external forces.

Provide your children safety and security and make sure you have influence over them instead of a predator who is lurking close by and waiting to cease the moment because you failed at being a parent by not providing your children with adequate protection.

As for Islamic matters, you should all be rushing to Griffin's defense when he says the west should take its hands off the middle east and the affairs of Muslim states but I bet you didn't know Griffin sentiments echoed your own. But then only the Somali-Ibti's version of the BNP will be sufficient in these corners.

Lastly, the subject of repatriation, what's wrong with sending pakis home? How about the khat chewers? They are a burden on societies, might as well get rid of them and send them packing me thinks.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Ibti, why do you detest the man? Lets hear your "nac nac" for once.

FYI to all:- If you have not had a chance to watch the segment on the BBC's question time and would rather judge for yourselves as opposed to taking Nehanda and Co vile and at times personal attacks on Griffin as gospel, then catch it here:-

She has her reasons. She's certainly entitled to an opinion. No one asks you why support the nac nac yey.

N.O.R.F   

Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees :rolleyes:

The BNP will get alot of votes this time around but it won't be anything to worry about just yet.

Britian was always a racist country, I remember as a kid walking with friends in Enfield town and you would get the skin heads with their Nazi salutes, at meeting a black child. Now it's the Muslims and the blame game. In a way London will always be home but to say that the BNP is just a fad I think is an understatement. The little island is packet, the economy is bad and the uneducated white Brit will have to vent his anger at something and some one. I also love Question with Newsnight and Chanel 4 news, you in the UK don't know hat you have, it's abosulte crap what we the Americans have for their news.