Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

BBC Question Time - BNP Leader Nick Griffith Beaten Up!

Disappointed with coverage of the BBC Question Time. Nick griffith should have been given the opportunity to speak his mind. Instead he was yelled at like a dog. There was too much emphasis on the BNP policies and the other guest personalised their approach to Mr. Griffith. I agreed with his stance on immigration and homosexuality and foreign policy.

The audience was hostile, the politicians were opportunistic and Bonnie Greer was the token black person on the panel.

The BBC is a shambles and saw this as a chance to improve ratings.

Ibtisam   

yad yad yad ya, nag daa nacnacda. The man is a village idi*ot. But he sure made me laugh. I'm glad he was not able to spin his usual lines and make himself sound almost normal.

Ibtisam   

Lool. No I wanted him to come on Question time and make a fool out of himself and the BNP and he did JUST that. Well done to him.

ScarFace   

^^The guy is an id**t but nevertheless he should have got a chance to speak. I think the other panelists just boosted his ratings and bombarded him with insults.

Hostile panel + audience = massive turnout for the BNP at the next general election.

Questions...

What would you ask if u was in the audience?

Juxa   

granted he was an idi**ot lakin BNP have 2 seats in european parliament so waa loo vote gareeyay.

some members of the panel were very articulate like waris

Blessed   

He might be an id*t but he is still an elected representative of many Britons, that's the scary part...

I think this whole thing was blown out of porportion. He was given way too much attention.

ANTARA   

Where is Galloway when u need him

Aljzeera got the spelling of the name Nick wrong it was "Niik Griffin" in arabic :D

This guy won't reach far

gf2.jpg

The most entertaining episode of Question Time. The guy was thoroughly ripped a new a-hole. It was as if an alien had landed, and all humanity united against it. Bonnie was funny.

Nick was given plenty of time to speak, most of the nights question were directed to him, and dimbleby was fair.

Every now and then i have a peek at the BBC comments page (most recommended reader section), and its very worrying how many working class English people who either support the BNP, or have some sympathy for them.

chubacka   

I am glad they let the man on, he was v. entertaining, although I wasn't any wiser at the end what he actually stood for.

Although he was targetted by everyone as he was such a cheap shot, I dnt think this will necessarily encourage white ppl to vote for him.

Far too much fuss made over this apperance on TV.

Nehanda   

The man was given plenty of time to articulate the policies of his party instead he behaved like a common prostitute swinging from one view to the next scoring nothing in the process.

His lips spasms and shaking hands were more fascinating to watch then his baseless replies which gave no concrete clue to the essence of the BNP.

Kudo to the BBC for exposing this fraudster!