Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

LOVE CALCULATOR?

Welcome to this great invention of Doctor Love!

We all know that a name can tell a lot about a person. Names are not randomly chosen: they all have a meaning.

Doctor Love knew this so he made another great invention just for the lonely you!

Sometimes you'd like to know if a relationship with someone could work out. Therefore Doctor Love himself designed this great machine for you. With The Love Calculator you can calculate the probability on a successful relationship between two people. The Love Calculator is an affective way to get an impression of what the chances are on a relationship between certain people.

so go to this website www.lovecalculator.com and please do let me know what it says about you and that someone that you love dearly.

remember you have to know the three names of your supposed lover otherwise you might not get the best result.

so good luck Nomads.

Damn Shaka, now why did you have to post such a heart breaking topic?

i have tried all the guys that i had a crush on and guess what?

they all a mismatch for me!

i have tried....

Admin

klown

Shaka zulu

but the good thing about it was when i tried Nin-Yaaban and we only manged 3% wich is toomuch in my opinion.lol

now i lost the three brothers i thought i will land one of them and now they are all history thanks to you shaka zulu.

^^^^^^^^The boggie board man dont want to see you waste an innocent life on irregular sexual activity!. If it turns into that then you are better off being Madonna's sidekick!. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Cont.

P.S Batchelors cant take the test!

Originally posted by Twisted-AYeeYo:

Damn Shaka, now why did you have to post such a heart breaking topic?

i have tried all the guys that i had a crush on and guess what?

they all a mismatch for me!

i have tried....

Admin

klown

Shaka zulu

but the good thing about it was when i tried Nin-Yaaban and we only manged 3% wich is toomuch in my opinion.lol

now i lost the three brothers i thought i will land one of them and now they are all history thanks to you shaka zulu.

Ayeeyo..

Sorry Ayeeyo i am already taken.

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

lol@Shaka..I think after this I'll have better chance with girls than guys:P see what you've done to me! you've turned me to a lisbo!!!!

Wait a minute here.

don't blame me for that, i was only trying to help you out but thanks for letting me know that i haven't been any help to you nor to any other nomad in here.

Kool_Kat   

Taqtarkaan taqtar ka been badan ebidkeey ma'isoo marin...

This dr. tells me I have a 00%, I want a sencond oppinion...Is there another dr. in da house...

Whoa! Back up! Shaka, wat is goin on with this Love calculator? First of all, all the guys I wanna hook up with, I got like 0% chance, but then when I decided to say my older bro (not that we're in love or anything) I got like 51%, This love calculator better not be true, other wise Im gonna have to kill my self! ;)

African   

Shaka, here's my results.

Helen Smith David Steal

95 %

And

African Express Snow White

74 %

As for my real name and my partners real name

This is the resutls

So & So & So & So

87 %

You thought I'd reveal my real name..hahahahaha