Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

What kind of animal are you?!

Senora   

I hate to admit it but I'm a pig ! I like its description of myself though!

Though its impossible, i strive to be a perfectionist, and I think i can be a great companion only because i don't like to pay attention to the negatives in a person.

But gosh why'd it have to be a pig of all things!!

Ariadne   

Princess sexy its nice to see other hogs around here ....I don't feel so alone now smile.gif

Socrates a rabbit? lol it says I get along with goats and rabbits, my sisters are either rabbits or goats and we fight like there is no tommarow....I think its the fight for the farm and what animal should own it other than the farmer :D

"CC..lol..shutuup u PIG!..lol.."

^^ take it back! or I swear I will make you deaf with my snorting...and besides I would much rather be called a hog, boar and last but definetly not least a swine than a pig...so get it right its swine!!!!!! not a lowly pig!

Iffah   

I was LOL at all these goats and pigs (no offense cutie) in here..until my sign came up...agh! You won't believe what I am... :eek:

Cushtic, I took this test before, but I was hoping the previous test was wrong..lol. No such luck! :(

:rolleyes: THE CHINESE MAN SAY'S I AM A PIG. :mad: ....I THOUGHT I WAS MORE PRETTY LOOKIN LIKE BUTTERFLY OR SOMTHING BUT MARIAH BEAT ME TO THAT ....SO I'LL JUST SETTLE FOR A PIG.....EVEN THO I SMELL AND LOOK SO MUCH BETTA :D

GODBLESS

Kool_Kat   

I am the only SNAKE in here... Damn, am I really that old? I don't know what it is but I try to stay as young as possible, but these damnnnnn years just keep on rolling by one after another... I should say "Alhamdulilah"... But damn, I am hitting the big 26 in just months... I don't know may be I should fail myself and stay 25 for a couple of years...

Anyway, here's a little something about Snakes...

"Diplomatic and popular, the Snake has the sensual art of seduction down. This Sign is an interesting mix of gregariousness paired with introversion, intuitive reasoning paired with savvy business skills. Snakes are considered to be lucky with money and will generally have more than enough to live life to the fullest, regardless of how important it considers money to be; this may be due to the fact that Snakes tend to be rather tight with cash. They're not stingy, they're simply more mentally than physically active. Snakes tend to hang back a bit in order to analyze a situation before jumping into it. Their charming, seductive quality actually belies a rather retiring nature; this Sign is perfectly happy to spend the whole day curled up with a good book and, thus, can be mislabeled as being lazy."