Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Thought of the day.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Zephyrine, Geesinimada masoo deensatey? Wow, I am really impressed that you managed a coherent sentence while addressing me.

Anything to impress you dear. A coherent sentence today, maybe a whole conversation tomorrow.

NO ONE MAN CAN BE SURE OF HIS FEARS UNTIL HE SETS HIS FOOT IN ANOTHER MENS SHOES.

-stpaulchick

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

-Muhammad Ali

Xoogsade   
Zephyrine, you weren't supposed to be nice :D I am tempted, but before Kaleidoscopic gets upset with me for introducing neither wisdom nor valuable contribution to her thread, I thank you for your witty sarcasm. Labo iyo eber waaye gameka with you going home with two points and me nill ;) Mar kalaan ku gaadaa.

Pujah   

^Fulay

here is a qoute i like

"It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -

Xoogsade   

Out of the blue

comes Arawelo

on fire and blunt!

with a message that says

I want to teach xoogsade

he is not this he is not that

but a poor farax and fuley

I shame him, I abash him ;)

Araweelo, see tahay? you will take all the blame if one of the forumers gets upset with me because I couldn't let you go with your comment and had to change the thread a little. I never let a challenge slip by. But cowardice is important in some instances, in this case, it was a required one out of kindness for muraayo aka Zephyrine. And I hope you get the meaning of Zephyrine as a Mirror. An object of illusion and fragility that is dealt with care as a mere pressure or hit might break it into thousand pieces. You got the idea now I think. Adiga haddaa dagaal rabtidna iskeen. Waa laguu dhigaa duruusta.

^ LoL...

Lovely to know you were doing me a favour, X. Warms the coggles of my heart. :D

TOTD: "To regret the past is to forfeit the future."

Chinese Proverb

underdog   

How true is this?

All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth.

Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain - Leo Buscaglia

Damn right it is! redface.gif

Most people are other people.

Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,

their lives a mimicry,

their passions a quotation

asxantu

underdog   

Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy.

Aristotle

What holds you back is not a lack of resources. For even when you start with almost nothing, there is a sure pathway to the goal.

What holds you back is not an absence of opportunity. For even in the most desperate situations, there is always the opportunity to make a valuable, positive, powerful difference.

Most likely, the thing that holds you back more than anything else is the lack of a firm commitment to move forward. And that's great news, because that is something you can most certainly change.

Whatever you truly decide to do, will get done. Where you truly decide to go, you will be.

When you decide to, you will find what it takes to work through any challenge. When you decide to, you can take whatever may come and dig the real value out of it.

Decide to, and you unleash a powerful, focused, creative force. Decide to, and you will.

-- Ralph Marston