Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Thought of the day.

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

So lets think about it - whats this mean??

Faheema.   

^^^ lol and i thought I was a true love cynic :D

Originally posted by
Amethyst:

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

So lets think about it - whats this mean??

I see, so "love" is when you're “willing†to put up more (crap) :confused: and the fact that you're aware makes it "worthy" miyaa? ...oh well as they say…if you want the Rainbow you have to put up with the rain ey. :rolleyes:

"There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience." - French proverb

Morning!.World's Best Cyber Buddies.

Love huh?

Well i got A love quote for yall,'Virginia is for Lovers' icon_razz.gif

serious quote.

We the willing

Led by the unknowing

Are doing the impossible

For the ungrateful…

We have done so much

With so little

For so long

We are now qualified

To do anything

With nothing.

Mornin Green. We are almost done with today in this part of the world :D .

Cawo, I think you're right. Although if I did understand, I wouldnt be posting it here for enterpretation. :D

Nice quotes. I just about figured Baashi's after 3mins of brain straining session. Green's for another day...seems very thoughtful.

J.Lee   

Loooooool

Cawo and Phanta, just wait until you guys fall in love and believe me you, you'll be singing a different tune then, I know I did.

For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.

--Rainer Maria Rilke

Bess.   

for all those cynics out there....y'all will fall in love someday....and when u do ...u will fall harder cause u'll be in denial and not be expecting it...

i personally think love is interesting and makes for an exciting life... ;)

here is my quote about love....

"Love can be understood only “from the inside,†as a language can be understood only by someone who speaks it, as a world can be understood only by someone who lives in it."

~ Robert C Solomon

You can let the setbacks and disappointments get you down. Or you can get busy filling your efforts with enthusiasm and positive determination. Ralp Marston.

Lifes what you make it....I sure make it bearable and tussle with ways to make everyday/night as bearable and happy as possible.....Shaqsii

Taqwa   

"Among the believers are men who have been true to what they have pledged to God."

How many promise's do we make in a day/week/year/life time?

Imagine a weight-loss program at the end of which, instead of better health, good looks, and hot romantic prospects, you die. Somalia had become just this kind of spa.

P.J. O'Rourke

:rolleyes: :eek: Why dont you post your own thoughts!!!!

Dang... Funny bunch... rather than posting thoughts you coppied from the back of the Office calendar!!! ;) ...Except Silence of course...