Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

Hey everyone. I just had a bit of a question. Nothing to stress about. I know girls wanna get married early...and by early I mean before 25 and after 20. But guys seem to get married when there like 27, 28, 29....u get the point. And it seems like there always the one's rushing to get married. So my question is..why are men the one's rushing to get married but they get married late? And even the one's that wanna get married at a younger age end up gettin' married later. Just wondering...so if a guys can answer this or my females from experience or wanna ask a brotha or somethin', I would appreciate it. :D

Because we know what is ahead of us so we want chill little bit before the lock down lol..In a serious note thou I think 28,29 that is kinda late, but then it depends in all the right circumstances..

Miriam1   

I would say its because guys are expected to bear most of the wedding expenses..where is a university student or a freshly graduated one going to get 5000-10,000 dollars without being a burden on his parents and family....

i thought it was about the clock thang! my grandfather came back from usa as seaman when he was about 50 yrs old and start our family!!

on the other hand, women clock starts the count after 30! so stpc! watch it carefully :D:D

Qac Qaac   

lool @ Rudy... clock thing.

gabareey dhageeso, because guys have to be financialy set, when they are getting married. DON'T U GUYS WANT? big wedding, big this big that.. come on don't forget yourself.

ask minimum stuff, and u'll see all the guys would get married at younger age. although playmaker aka ciyaar sameeye has a point with checkmate.

Rahima   

ask minimum stuff, and u'll see all the guys would get married at younger age. although playmaker aka ciyaar sameeye has a point with checkmate.

We don't want them to. They need to mature, so probably by 27 they will be ready.

Okay I get what ur sayig.

Rudy...don't worry boi I've set the alarm on my clock!

So what most of u guys are saying is that u have to be fincially ready. Maybe I have the American mentality but I say that girls are suppose to help out with the expense...for the wedding..and..after the wedding. And personally big weddings isn't my thing Qac Qaac!

But thanx for answering my question.