Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somaliland Picture Thread

Haatu   

You can destroy tarmac, but you can't destroy the "road" if you know what I mean. Horta did they build a whole new city plan with new roads in new areas or did they rebuild upon the destroyed foundations?

The road was very damaged and it had big holes it was in the mid 90s reconstructed its pretty good daante south hargeisa the road the Chinese built few decades ago, the first part of the road is in good hands and the last part is stlll not good. Hargeisa had a good mayor in the late 1990s and he made a whole new plan for the city.

D.O.C   

These pics are new and old buildings in the main cities and town in somaliland, what about the open spaces, animals, farms and etc????????????????

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;926581 wrote:
These pics are new and old buildings in the main cities and town in somaliland, what about the open spaces, animals, farms and etc????????????????

On a recent trip to Hargeisa I tried to take a long walk to Nasahablood to retrace the path I took as a child with my family when we fled Siyaad's murder squad and also take some good pictures of the wildlife and the environment of the area. But when I heard the roar of a hyena I had to flee back for my dear life.

Tallaabo;926624 wrote:
On a recent trip to Hargeisa I tried to take a long walk to Nasahablood to retrace the path I took as a child with my family when we fled Siyaad's murder squad and also take some good pictures of the wildlife and the environment of the area. But when I heard the roar of a hyena I had to flee back for my dear life.

Tallaabo,

were you the haleya group?

D.O.C   

Tallaabo;926624 wrote:

Talaabo it is true between the triangle cities (burco, berbera, and hargeisa) during the night there are more hyenas than human and domestic animals and the prove is on 02/08/2011 on the way to berbera we came accross this hyena sitting on the road near abdaal so we had to stop because the animal wouldn't get up, it was just looking at us and the driver got out and picked up piece of wood and then slowly it stood up and just walked away and at same time when we left berbera to burco there was another sitting beside the road (not on the road) but that one ran away when we stopped, so i was thinking it would dangerous for people to walk alone or even unarmed especially with these fearless animals.

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;926298 wrote:
^ hey Abbas,

where are you from inaar?

have you seen my garden thread?

check out block 9.

I'm originally from Mogadishu, Banaadir region.. sxb but currently residing somewhere in the Netherlands.

Garden thread kaadii horay maan u arag. i'll browse it now...:cool: