Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somaliland Picture Thread

What fabulous quality pictures! Let me guess the camera, Canon 5D Mark II? Who took them?

I have some pictures, but this forum won't allow to upload from my files.

Blessed   

^LOL. Alhamdulilah you've lived to tell the tale, eh? I'm planning a visit to SL soon and can't get these planes and the killer roads out of my head. It feels more like a preparation for death than a holiday. What planes do Jubba / African use?

Those are some really good photos, Marx. Love the one with men playing dominos. Very professional looking! Thanks for sharing.

2+2=5,

You can upload them on photobucket.com, rockyou.com or even facebook and then paste the url on here. Looking forward to seeing your photos... Insha Allah. smile.gif

p.s that camera is expensive, innit?

Juxa   

beautiful pictures indeed, hargeysa is shaping up to be metropolitan city.

someone please take maxy and show him around dalkii hooyo, i have a feeling he could do with the experience, he would return changed man

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

^LOL. Alhamdulilah you've lived to tell the tale, eh? I'm planning a visit to SL soon and can't get these planes and the killer roads out of my head. It feels more like a preparation for death than a holiday. What planes do Jubba / African use?

If you want to take my advice ,,,, African Airways is the most stable and reliable one. Their problem is they only land in Berbera but they have buses to take you to Hargeisa.

Not bad at all ,,,, you can see watch the nature for 2 and half hours ,,,,,, and anyone else can arrange a special transport for u ,,,

^Jacaylbaro. You know very well how hot barbera is.

I couldn’t bare the 2 hour transit wait there let alone getting in a car from there not to mention the horrid Daalo plane which looked as if it was crashing while it landed there right of the shore.

Well, Berbera is not hot during this session sxb. Actually between October and March is the best time to visit and stay there .....

I wouldn't recommend anyone to travel with Daalo. That is what i suggested African Airways ,,,