Saalax

Somaliland official admits Somaliland is losing Ceerigaabo

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Exactly I was in hargeysa  to in 1993  but I think this guy salax doesn't know about the libaan conference the habarjones clan held in the midsts of the habarhabar was and they clearly stated  somaliland is us. And us is Somaliland till the bitter end.  I think  for certain he is not from ceerigaabo or bohol   but from boosaaso.  Talk to mujahid axmed mire  he will tell you about all of these events I doubt he even knows mujahid axmed mire the liberator of sanaag from afweyne.

Afweyne iyo sheeko raqiis ah way dhamatay waxas.  A man who died decades ago is simply a diversion tactics from the Jeegaan boys and their  waterboys. Did Afweyne kidnap Muj Axmed Cadib 1 month ago?  :D caruur ba tihin ee daadka ka fadhista. 

Daadkee baanu ka  fadhiisana ma daadbanaqaaday dhulkana anaga leh  dee  we killed people for this land the past 1000 years  and no one can oppose the Somaliland Flag and national army and our guurti sharci iyo qanuunbajira from lowyacadde to yoocadde. Habarlamaan will always fight but at the end they make peace. We are called Somaliland not somalia  or the pirate enclave.

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Daadkee baanu ka  fadhiisana ma daadbanaqaaday dhulkana anaga leh  dee  we killed people for this land the past 1000 years  and no one can oppose the Somaliland Flag and national army and our guurti sharci iyo qanuunbajira from lowyacadde to yoocadde. Habarlamaan will always fight but at the end they make peace. We are called Somaliland not somalia  or the pirate enclave.

And who is we?  only the Big beards and other West Burco groups  fought for Ceerigaabo and liberated it from Siad Bare.  They will decide its fate.  Somaliland is a tribal project that was agreed up on not a nation.  Haadi wadadadi saxda ah mari waydo oo daadka ku heeshiyeen wa la kala baxaya. Every community will asses whether they benefit from this project or not. 

This is what I call horse shit  the commander of ceerigaabo division was mujahid axmed mire the chairman of SNM was muj abdurahmaan tuur in 1989  mujaahid Carabduucaale  who is habarlove  gave  muj axmed mire   allot of men to liberate sanaag. While carab  ducaale  led the saaxil  and  sheikh operation.  Ceerigaabo had  allot of peace conferences in 1993  similar to the one we had in borama and burco. Adeer  Somalilander matihid eeh inagadaa waalida adeerka cabdicawar  Utag.

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This is what I call horse shit  the commander of ceerigaabo division was mujahid axmed mire the chairman of SNM was abdurahmaan tuur in 1989 Carabduucaale  who is habarlove  gave  axmed mire   allot of men to liberate sanaag. While carab  ducaale  led the saaxil  and  sheikh operation.  Ceerigaabo had  allot of peace conferences in 1993  similar to the one we had in borama and burco. Adeer  Somalilander matihid eeh inagadaa waalida adeerka cabdicawar  Utag.

Carab Ducaale kulaha. So now Jeegaan are trying to claim credit of liberating  Ceerigaabo from Siad Bare?  :D qosol badana. It is the opposite your folks tried to sabotage the efforts when  Muj Axmed Mire and Muj Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur were bringing weapons from Gashaamo, you lot tried to put isbaaro in Saraar.  Don't think you are talking to a waterboy like Marwo Oodka.  I know everything and will school you. The only thing you can tell me about is  Gabiley  and how Tuke use to put cigarettes on the bodies of your people there before they got liberated by Muj Maxamed Cali or how your adeer Abdillahi Askar got freed by Muj Koodhbur. :D

Saalax   
7 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I am afraid you the one who needs to learn a deep history of the folks you are claiming. You see the civil war have happened in 1994 till 1996, then the peace between HJ and HY was done in 1997 (at least in Burco and in Ceeriogaabo, for I was there in person, watching the whole shebang . And that same year (late 1996) the Peace of Ceerigaabo was restored.

And then, the the summer of 1997, the late Mr. M. I. Egal (remember him) with late Sheikh Ibrahim Madar (the most sagacious leader that our Guurti have had) went from Oodweyne (where they have welcomed Mr. M. I. Egal witth horses) and then to all the way to Ceerigaabo, to cement the peace between G-arxajeis (and HY in particular) with the Somaliland's government. And that was 1997, where M. M. I. Egal had a swell of a time with fine folks of Ceerigaabo annd in particularly with the "Big-Bearded-folks" of that city, namely, Muse-Ismail of HY-Clan, who were given the honor of signing the peace with the president and his government

My word, this sheegato is unbelievable. Now he wants to tell me my city's own freaking history. 

No, mate, you need to "brush-up" your home-work if you are going to pass yourself off as someone from this city of Ceerifgaabo.

Moreover, try as you might, you will not succeed in "recreating" that "dark chapter" of out history, which was from 1994 to 1996. And that will not happen again and never again. For we have learned our lessons form what senseless fratricide could actually amount to.

And despite your best effort to somehow "rekindled" that "ugly chapter" we have closed it and closed it for good on the back of this "Caare's issue", you will not be getting joy from your endless effort directed towards such outcome.

Why? Because our "enemies" (and they know who they are as much as we know them) can't lay a gloves on us as Somaliland, for we are good enough to chase them from pillar to post and back again. Just as we have had the privilege to chased their uncle Afweyne from out land even when he had one of biggest army in Black-Africa. So they know they are hopelessly not match for us in any other way unless we are divided. 

Hence, the "tactics" (in which you are employing in here) which is that of thinking that this Col. Caare will be their "ticket" to re-start some sort of clannish warfare inside Somaliland, whereby we will turn on each other.

No, I am afraid, mate. There will be no joy for you there. And finally, I take it, you where Tukaraq is, consequently, pick-up a gun and join the rest of the other lot and see what you will be made off.

But these "Duriyadda folks" know thing or two about how to keep together what they have build it together, which is a "nation-state" (repeat after me, a nation-state), no matter whether it's hell or high-water whatever they have to deal with it. And they will keep vigil over their "patrimony", their "inheritance", together, till dearth do them apart. That is the bottom-line, my friend....:D:D

Like I said  Egal administration was blocked  from operating in Sanaag for a while and no Somaliland administration worked there  (the same applies for West Burco)  no matter how hard you try to spin, history doesn't change :) .   I didn't ask you about reconciliation process and other nonsense. My point is since Ceerigaabo residents are deciding to kick out the Somaliland project there is nothing you or any of the other Jeegaan workers can do :)

Saalax   
29 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

1994 till 1996. And in that period I readily admit there was no Somaliland's government running the HY-Clan's areas of the country on the eastern's side of the country due to the civil war situation.

Well there you go. There is nothing "sacrosanct"  about the Somaliland project.  If any community feels as we see in the case here that the project is not working to their benefit they will simply withdraw from it.  So don't waste your time on "nation" and other nonsense and don't kid yourself.  Somaliland is a tribal project. End of.   The time frame was not  1994- 1996  but  1993-  1997

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

That I have no doubt about it. And, oh, by the way, the period in question in which Mr M. I. Egal and his government weren't running the eastern's side of the country, was actually, precisely, from 1994 till 1996. And by 1997 the whole of the country was in the government's hands, with no exception other than the eastern Sanaag region which was not completely in government hand even then as it's current is.

Not only Sanaag but the entire central Somaliland ( Burco,  Oodweyne, South Hargeisa)  were all out of the hands of the Somaliland administration at that time. So if the people in those regions are not satisfied with the tribal project it will simply be kicked to the curb (as we see now in Ceerigaabo) and there is nothing your likes can do but watch in horror.  :)     

Holac   

Saalax, what do you think will happen in Sanaag if the next President of Somaliland is Cirro or someone else from his subclan?  Will the locals start becoming loyal citizens of Somaliland again? Is that all it would take?

Saalax   
19 minutes ago, Holac said:

Saalax, what do you think will happen in Sanaag if the next President of Somaliland is Cirro or someone else from his subclan?  Will the locals start becoming loyal citizens of Somaliland again? Is that all it would take?

It is not about that but corruption, nepotism and economic inequality.   Did you knew Gabiley (which is not even a region but a district) gets more aid than Sanaag and Sool combined? :D

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

You really are hopeless troller, indeed, my friend. For you just repeat the same fallacious arguments that was a minute ago demolished into smithereens. And you do it again with without even waiting a decent interval of time before you bring it out for another round. 

Sorry, mate. For as I have told you there is nothing "reversible" about Somaliland. Call that a "tribal project". or call it anything else that float your boats. It's a concrete reality that has been "expanding" in size, "solidifying in its structural foundation",  winning more and more of an acceptance of its "social-contract" from all of those who used to live in the old British protectorate as time goes on.

And the rest of her enemies, particularly the sheegato and the ninnies of that kind (like you in here) are actually reduced to searching any tidbits of a bad news from the crannies and the nooks of the internet and from the Youtube of this world, particularly with the hope that such a "passing nugatory squall" will amount to something serious, or at least something to which to write home about it in glowing terms. And I am afraid, it's nothing of the sort. Sorry to rain in your parade in here. But that is what it is....:P       

Says the Marwo married to the Jeegaan.  We will talk constructively when you get divorced markas bay maskaxadada caadi noqonaysa. Marwooyinka Jeegaantu qabto talaada reerka waxba lagama waydiiyo. :D 

Plus you are neither from "Oodweyne" or "Ceerigaabo"  war raga magaca magaladooda uu dhiig yeyna ku maqlin Bah Dh iyo the Big beards. Talk about being a "impostor" maxa ku geeyay Oodweyne iyo Ceerigaabo ma langaabniimo? :D

Ceerigaabo elders aka Big beards:  We are all Caare.  Consider yourself schooled.Ragan ba magaalada ka taliya ee Marwooyiin Jeegaanta uu dhaxay kama taliyan.  :D 

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Well, that is a typical Saalax. A "fine-specimen of cheap sniffling plonker". And who to boot is the sort of the "gutter-crawler", who when he is chased from any foxhole of argumentation's hide-out in which he could rest in his weary legs, without a fail will always settle on trying to "insult" his way out of the jam others have already fitted him up in it up to his "eye-balls" (as it were).

Moreover, he seems to be staging the sorry undignified spectacle of seeing a "cheap lady-of-the-nights" chancing her luck with puerile insults to her heart's contends, particularly when she sees her "usual nightly punter" passing her by hurriedly for more "alluring-meat-in-the-market", round the corner to her, given that she is bit on the haggardly side of things and the "passed-her-sell-by-date", in-terns of whatever "original goods" she was known to be hawking around in the streets.:P

Hence, I shan't dignifies his last feeble silly retort in here, given that cheap "whore-ish insults" was always going to be his last line of defense when all else fails him, and indeed fails him miserably, as they have done it now in here.

And that seems to be his usual tactics to employ it around here, particularly when he is chased away from any genuine arguments resembling anything worthy of others consideration.

Good day, yea pillock. And may I say that whilst you are searching internet crannies and nooks for any tidbits of a bad news for Somaliland, see to it to search any "dingy-fly-by-night-school" out there in UK, who in turn will take upon itself the burden to teach you something (anything) to which you can then at least earn your "hand-to-mouth-existence" with it.

For that way you then will perhaps stopped being a burden on the rest of us UK's tax-payer to keep on forking out endless for your endless waffling upkeep around here of SOL (as it were)...:P

Waterboy  don't let me see you claiming Oodweyne and Ceerigaabo again . They are with Caare as the video illustrates wana daad xalaal ah oo tol ficaan ah alhamdullilah .Take your langaabniimo and dayuusniimo elsewhere for you have failed to try and stain the good name of the people of Ceerigaabo and Oodweyne  :) . 

Ceerigaabo belongs to real men not Marwoyiin married to Jeegaanta. :D

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

:D 

Aha, the sight of seeing a silly sheegato calling others names about some alleged "laangaabnimo", in which they have is such a delicious sizzling irony that knife could actually cut it through.

And to boot, a cowardly ninny who can't actually be brave enough to come-out whilst wearing his own freaking political skin, accusing others of lacking the "manly balls" to which to confront others with, or accusing others to be "falsely claiming" other cities of other folks, is so rich in so many ways that even endless "treaties of illogicality" would not even have made it a dent on it, even if the whole of Oxbridge's finest logicians are assembled to pour over it.

For his assertions makes such a laughable propositions that those "chaps-in-the-learned-gowns", would have actually have throws-in their hands up for the sheer exasperation of it all, particularly if they are ask to make a sense of it all.

Hence, I ought to let you go off and find another Youtube video (since that is all you are good at it anyway) in which you can then preen cowardly behind it, rather vicariously, as befitting of "silly impostor", who doesn't have what it takes to come out in his own freaking skin,....:P 

The only impostor here I see is a  Marwo claiming to be from Oodweyne who also tried to claim to be from Ceerigaabo today.  :D  

Saalax   
7 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Projecting you deep insecurity, much in here, eh, lad?:P

You are beyond insecurity to the point you became a Marwo of the Jeegaan in SOL.  :D  I don't care though. Just don't claim our cities of Ceerigaabo and  Oodweyne.  You can claim Ali Isa village.  :)

Dalmar1   

House of glass, indeed Jeegaan's house is of glass.

With the case of HY, its better to die standing then to live on your knees as beggars, and thats what Jeegaan (HA and HJ) wants and their obvious agreement against HY is in the bare public open where HY is defined as 2nd class citizen and seen as contempt.

Mujahidiinta Beesha HY should hold a shir of Unity in Sool and Sanaag with all communities living there and have Caare as their Leader and Presidential Candidate.