Saalax

Somaliland official admits Somaliland is losing Ceerigaabo

Saalax   

The era of carrying water for others interrupted is over.  Now each elder of the ***  must toe the line of what the civilians want or  face being humiliated like in the video.  Jaariyaadniimo won't be tolerated by the youth.  :)

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Ducale said:

Kacdoon kulaha....  salaax always stretching the truth.

I am just a messenger and didn't publish that news. They got attacked with stones by youths.  A lot of Ceerigaabo youth also joined the Caare army.  

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Ma sharafta odeyyasha West Burco Clan ayaa caruur duufle kormarisay? 

Since when did prepaid elders have sharaf?  war dhagax ha lagu diilo nijaasta.  Prepaid elders won't be tolerated by the civilians they claim to "represent".

As you can see here as soon as they tried to speak they got attacked.  :D

Mooge   

Ducaale aka Ciidan_Suldaan, niyoow how many times are they going to ban you from this forum ? you are going crazy by the minute and polluting this forum with garbage insult every day niyoow. time we complain. stop it niyoow.

Saalax   
16 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Ducaale,

This is what happens when "sheegatto" runs out of ideas. For he then proceed to collects videos about some "job-less vagabonds" throwing stones at the elders of the region, so that these elders, who are leaders of their community, as elders are across Somaliland other clans, in effect will not be in position to state the "bottom-line" of their community and their clan.

Hence, this is his last attempt to actually think that some "stone-throwing-vagabonds" will be in a position to speak on behalf of this particular community. Is like running into chap who just looted the local stores in any western's country you could think of, who in turn will tell he is the "guy-to-go-to" about the affairs of his community he just robbed their shops. And he will do so or tell you with straight-face (no less).

But, since "sheegatto" knows nothing about "-Clan-eleders" (in Saaag, in Togdheer, in Sool, in Saaxil, and in Maroodi-Jeex) and how they make the decision of the "collective clan", which is a large clan that is actually spread across the country (and even in Somali region of Ethiopia) he actually thinks that these "stone-throwing-vagabonds" will be in a position to "imposed" their "unformed opinions" on the larger clan. Pity, for this is he arguments we behold now from him.

Man, this "Sheegatto" is actually doing more revealing about his fundamental lack of the basic knowledge of how this clan-in-question forms its "collective decisions". But then again, he was always a "chancing Sheegatto", so not much of a "earth-shattering-arguments" was not supposed to be expected to had from him in any freaking way all along. Poor sap.

Marwo oodka. The main caaqil of this community joined Caare army.  Maxay sheegayan unknown prepaid leaders who got stoned? they are not even respected by their own civilians.So that tells us everything we need to know about those prepaid elders.  :D

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Oodweyne said:

Silly boy, listen up, these are the elders of this community. And they will ensure the continuation and the existence of their country. Similarly, they shan't be taking in with any admiration of some vagabonds who are throwing stones because they have no larger standing to imposed their "hoodlumy opinions" on to the rest of the clan.

But if you really thing these "teeming riffraff on the loose" with stones are going to be the decision makers of this clan, or some guy hiding in Buqland, is going to be "last-caller" of this clan's ultimate's political decision, then you simply have yet again exposed yourself about your lack of any knowledge of this particular clan you claiming to be.

And in that case, I shan't actually take any further troubles of educating you about them, since by the looks of it, what I have already done for you in that score, ought to have made you a bit more wiser about all of this. However, apparently, since you are not at all any brighter to grasp the finer points of my argument, then there isn't really much of further need to continue teaching you about the basics of this clan and their "decision-making-processes" any longer. Good day, mate.   

Nope they are prepaid elders who got humiliated in open video by their own youth.  The caaqil of that entire community joined Caare and is with him.

No one respects prepaid elders take notes Marwo Oodka.  :)

Saalax   
15 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^Whatever, mate, yea gutter-crawler,  Just make sure you are here when folks of Sanaag regions (collectively) decides to end the farce that is Caare's supporters from their community. Just as  ended the silly fight with their cousins in Ceel-Afweyn, not long ago.

One wonders why we haven't heard a peep about you in regard to this issue, since you used run around with it in here. This Caare issue will end up to be resolve in the precise way in which the issue of Ceel-Afweyn was resolved much to your eternal disappointment, it has to be said, though. .

Sheegatoy, Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq haku dhex-waalan. Ma aha ragga laga "dhex-kaluumeysan-karo". Waa soo uriyaan "cadowgooda". Waanna gartaan wuxuu ku waajiba marka mid iyaga kamid ahi "sheydaan" meel kale wax ka tuso, sidii loo soo xero galin lahaa, looguna "aqli-celin" lahaa.

Markaa, saaxiib, waxaan ku odhan lahaa: 

"....Habaar Lagu Kari Waa Reerkane, Haku Karaama Seegin,....:P

Marwo Oodka for now I am enjoying your tears.  :) Whatever the future holds will be decided by the communities of Sanaag. Prepaid elders and marwooyin of SOL waxba lagama waydiinayo.  :D

Saalax   
15 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

^^Poor lad. You see tears is actually what you are doing in here. Particularly after I have chased you away from any hide-out and exposed you for the fraud that you are.

As for Sanaag and the land of Ina Mirre (who is by the way in Hargeisa, as we speak, deciding with his larger cousins in the  clan as to how best to bring this Caare's issue in which our defeated enemies are hiding behind, to speedy end) will soon be resolved.

I hope you will man enough (not that I am expecting, of course) to be here when these communities (i.e., and ) come home for good before this year is over. And do so without being forced by no one other than on the basis of a "collective decision" they take with their cousins in the larger Clan.

Hence, when that happens, like the miserable sheegato that you are, I will expect for you to drop it like you have dropped it the Ceel-Afweyn issue when we have removed that issue from your hand with a comprehensive piece between the brotherly communities of that areas.

Or you going to say now even the elders of who took peace with their cousins even when they knew that Col Caare was not part of the "peace deal", were also prepaid elders, eh? So the peace of Ceel-Afweyn itself is bogus one, eh? 

What a hoot. Go on, ninny, tell us more laugh. You see, it's a bank holiday in here in London. Hence no freaking day-at-office-drudgery for me (so to speak). And that means, I am chilling out in here in the house, and I could do with a bit of guffawing laughter at your sheegato's expense. So, don't let me down in here, yea "ladies-of-the-night's-plonker-of-a-son"....:P

Marwo oodka it is funny you mention  Axmed Mire the man who refused to meet with the man you clean the house for (Muuse Bixi).  :D  Marka daad ka sharaf badan ha isku xooqiin wa iga talo.  :D

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Ducale said:

saalax love it when  odweyne entertain him with undeserved replies.  

He is just a Marwo seeking attention. I don't take him serious. 

Saalax   
Next time they should be disciplined even harder.  Jaariyaadnimo won't be tolerated in our cities. If they want to be jaariyaads like Marwo oodka they can move to Gabiley. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Ducale said:

Odweyne waxbu aaminsanyay adigu laakin wala hy wala somaliland wala sanaag, wax aad  aaminsantay majiro. Odeyaashi beesha hadi aad tiri dhalinyaro duufle madaxa ha ka toogato warkaagu wuu cadyay. Abtiyaashada maxamuudada puntland inaad jaariyadooda tahay wey muuqata kkk  and you have the Indho adeeg to call others who were actively involved since its (sl) inception jaariyad? 

Micnaha jaariyaad so baro wa qof daadka kale dantooda uu shaqeeya oo tiisa dayaaca and that perfectly fits the likes of Oodka. Odayaashan aad sheegaysiidna ya weeye? the main caaqil of that community joined Caare army  and the  pay as you go elders  got attacked in the video by their own relatives as we can see. 

16 hours ago, Saalax said:
Next time they should be disciplined even harder.  Jaariyaadnimo won't be tolerated in our cities. If they want to be jaariyaads like Marwo oodka they can move to Gabiley. :D

Odeyga hal biriqsi uu ku sigtay. Aadaada aada.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1