Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Suggestions

Having seen alot of Users making suggestions on different threads, I thought perhaps this section would serve the forum users better and would help as a section for suggestions and improvements for our sight. So if you have anything to suggest, please do make it here.

Front Page should be changed back to what it used to be. The Icon that used to show when someone is online or not should be brought back. Instant PM has also been removed now that was a superb and easy to use feature. smile.gif

they got to stop sending us emails when you reciece PM. and spell check as abdinoor said:)what about songs...I go to alot of somali websites and I think this is the best....so I'll be happy to be able to listen "somali songs" in SOL :D

Iffah   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

they got to stop sending us emails when you reciece PM.

RV: You can disable that by clicking NO in that little box in the profile.

The Nomad Messenger was cool! I'd like to see that again.

MaLikah   

STHML lol-thats real cute.

I suggest we got more emoticons (aka graemlins, on here)and being able to download our very own avators of choice (maybe that already exists, but how bout makin it easy enuff for the regular layman to use it?)

I'll be back soon as I think of more.

i really do have alot of suggestion for this site! u probably can guess my first choice... a MEN form so we do have our our form to discuss guys issues! single guys r really hurting and we brotherly advice!! 4 real! i also got some other suggestions which i will post soon. i believe this site has great potentials but it needs to be explioted by the admins. so stay tuned.