cadnaan1

Old_Observer Vs Abtigiis on twitter

Khadafi   

What a response! This is indeed the man somali folks in ethiopia needs. An unwavering loyalty to the somalinimo and somali race. Congrats Abtigiis!

• Like 2

Dalmar1   

This man is a Hero, and its this kind of heroism that we know of the beesha Og, from the dawn Sayid Mohammed Abdullahi was born up to the present day Freedom Fighters of ONLF, this beesha Og have really made the Somali people proud and what the traitor Abdi Ina Iley has committed should not be a stain used against them.

Kudos to Mustafa Omer, i hope that the colonialist Ethiopia doesn't change him into another stooge (like Abdi Ina Iley) to oppress his freedom fighting Somali people.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

This man is a Hero, and its this kind of heroism that we know of the beesha Og, from the dawn Sayid Mohammed Abdullahi was born up to the present day Freedom Fighters of ONLF, this beesha Og have really made the Somali people proud and what the traitor Abdi Ina Iley has committed should not be a stain used against them.

Kudos to Mustafa Omer, i hope that the colonialist Ethiopia doesn't change him into another stooge (like Abdi Ina Iley) to oppress his freedom fighting Somali people.

Its not fair to say anything this early, but it was also not fair to humiliate the Somali this early.

No meeting has been conducted in Kililka yet all meetings fake or true are all done in Oromia

Any meaningful Somali structures in DirDahba has been dismantled already

Hopefully this kind of humiliation will not continue. At least for formality meetings should be done in kililka.

24 minutes ago, Holac said:

Old Observer is actually Somali. 

I think adnaan is overwhelmed how good SOL is by many successful leaders, businessmen, community activists, socially responsible participants.

He is guessing that I am a Tigray person if not AI...

adnaan,

A lot have changed. Both the Somali and Tigray and Djibouti and Sudan and mostly Somalia are all now trying to survive mostly under the radar.

You should also have noticed that Daniel Berhane is just an Ethiopian and that is it. Its just group of like minded Eritreans, Somali, that are part of the magazine.