Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

It's summer time(:

RedSea   

salamu calaykum to you all gacaliyaal iyo gacalisooyin.

Yes it's summer time and the weather is FINE. .

So what are your plans. There are those who will be doing something, whether traveling around the world, swimming in the vast beaches around the globe, and then there are those who will be sitting out, going to summer school, bored all while being scorched by the summer heath....make sure your airconditioner are weather ready or you will know what I am talking about. Especially here in the midwest, where at times the heat could really get up there. Oh man, I am glad I won't be here by then Insha Allah.

I and many Solers will be heading back home. I cannot wait until mid June.

Good luck to you all saaxibayaal of your plans.

Salamu Calaykum and have a wonderful summer. Sizzling.. :cool:

Soomaaliya markaa aadid yaa lagu xareysan waraa. Be like me, oo adigoo faqad ah soo noqo. I promise dad badan ayaa saf soo gali doono iyo hooyooyin badan qalqaalis wado.

Some will be persistent, so be like me again, tell them to bring their best pictures and you will advertise freely for them in dibadda when you come back. :D

N.O.R.F   

Lol

Red, be careful man. You will be the new kid on the block. Many people will invite themselves to your house just to say 'hello'.

Mid june? For how long? See you there IA

well have a save trip! and remember us when u get surrounded by those skinny xaliimos. me, i cant pic myself in Africa

nobody knows me there, so i be free lunch! loool.

my freaking ayeeyo cant even pick me in line up!! i dont know my clan chain names! so... i rather stay with homies in the hood... n chill.

i remember when i went to abu dabi in early ninetys, they told me come to this maqaaxey... guess what happen, they couldnt figure my somali dialect and send me to puntland maqaaxey.. then there they send me to djbouti maqaaxey..then there they send me to yemini somali maqaaxey... guess what, there i found a child-hood friend.

he know the ppl i needed and hooked me up! i start my maqaaxey journey about 2pm in the afternoon. i find my cousins like 8pm.

it was a nitemare.

N.O.R.F   

remember when i went to abu dabi in early ninetys, they told me come to this maqaaxey... guess what happen, they couldnt figure my somali dialect and send me to puntland maqaaxey.. then there they send me to djbouti maqaaxey..then there they send me to yemini somali maqaaxey... guess what, there i found a child-hood friend.

lool

That dialect must be unique to Rudy only :D

honestly, there are 2 things ppl assume about me! they either think that i am from puntland or from ethiopia!! i would take though if pland offers citizen ship and pays couple of gees.

Emperor   

^ :D , LA yes, get there soon

Some will be persistent, so be like me again, tell them to bring their best pictures and you will advertise freely for them in dibadda when you come back.

Now that is a diss to our sisters, all guyz seem to be nodding Huureey, where are the girls defend your types....

BTW who said men in Somalia aren't persistant for visiting girls?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Mr Red Sea...First and Foremost I wish you all the best and may you have a pleasant stay in hooyoland Insha Allah.

I don't have many things to offer to you other than get a wife while you are there and please pass my sincere regards to my future wife (third) in Borama and tell her that I'm coming to get her soon Insha Allah.

I could've offered you advices if you were headed for South Africa marka I'm sorry to say that i have nothing to say to you since you are going to a place where I've never been to before myself and I know nothing about it.

once again GOOD LUCK and Have a wonderful time.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

i wish for u all the best Mj smile.gif

I don't have many things to offer to you other than get a wife while you are there and please pass my sincere regards to my future wife (third) in Borama and tell her that I'm coming to get her soon Insha Allah.

R u Serious man a 3rd wife,becarful don't lose ur 1st one inta mid kale rad raadinayso... LoL

Malika   

MJ ,safar salaama..

As for those poor xalimos back home,dee uqaleyaa gabdahaa,waa iskaa cadii dee hadee insoo doweyaan..jeez ungrateful so and so's..if they didnt you lot would be complaining whats wrong with these Xalimos..are they into so and so and ignoring their brothers..if they come in flocks to welcome you ..you complain there is no winning with the faraax's.

Me this summer heading to sunny Dar-es-salaam,then Zanzibar for a whole 7 weeks..I am sure I would come back with a great sun tan!! so I could gloat at work..lol

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum to you all once again,

Many thanks to you all dear friends. Thanks for your wishes, I sure will need it.

MMA and North, :D

Dont' worry about me boys, I will be fine. Actually I wouldn't mind marrying a girl from back home, but that vacancy has already been filled while here . sidan ayaan ku habaysan ahayba. :D

waryaa Suldaanka,

Goorma ayaad tagaysaa Gal mulaaxo?

Aniga iyo North waan soosoconaa, Ibtisam, Jaylaani (banned, we missed him alot) are also coming to H-town....looking forward to little get together.

Bob

Geesi ayaad tahay saaxibow. I would say hi to her but I don't really know which one is which. If you want to say hi to every girl in Boroma, sure I can do that.

I could just say, hey, 'Bob said hi'. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by amatillah:

u Serious man

Of course NOT.

Bob

Geesi ayaad tahay saaxibow. I would say hi to her but I don't really know which one is which. If you want to say hi to every girl in Boroma, sure I can do that.

I could just say, hey, 'Bob said hi'.

You mean Fulley aa tahay? because that's a word that i'm more familiar with...Bilcaantaad igu Salaami ha ahaato mid quruxsan, maybe the prettiest in the entire Borama city, she's one who never bleached her body...Yeah that one.

Safar Salama My Brother...and bring back some pictures...just to keep the latest SOL trend going...you know what I mean :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.