Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

ElPunto   

Are you still savouring the journey - or have you decided that throwing yourself out of an airplane is a fitting end to the magnificent journey?

Ibtisam   

SO Who I'm Booking for?? Sheh, Faheema and Nehand for the 13th yeah? And is there anyone else who requires female instructor? I will book it monday I'A when my bank is healthy :D

Ms DD   

Sky diving?

Include my sister..ibti. But what are the prices?

Anigu I will cheer from ground and will have first aid handy..just incase (InshaAllah kheyr bey ku dhamaani)

-Lily-   

Ibti, is this booking for skydiving (not unless I’m dead or unconscious) or something else? If its something else I’m in if it’s sky diving...no thank you. I’m having palpitations at just the thought of it.

Wait a minute,

After 12 pages and over a month's deciding you guys are going Sky diving now :eek: :eek: Okay, to prove that you guys actually go through this, we have to see evidence of it...You guys going to make a video of your jump!!!!! :D:D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

SO Who I'm Booking for?? Sheh, Faheema and Nehand for the 13th yeah? And is there anyone else who requires female instructor? I will book it monday I'A when my bank is healthy
:D

Ibts, is it an indoor thing? Can I have a girl strapped to me please? I might turn a man on when I sh*t myself. LoL. I hate heights so this one will be unforgettable for me.

Ibtisam   

Ms DD IF four of use go, it is £185 per person, if 5 of us go it works out to £175 shall I book for your sister??

For 4 jumps on Saturday 13th December 2008 the total cost per person is £185

Below you can either choose to pay in full (£740) or if preferred you can just pay a booking deposit of £50 per person at this stage (£200) to reserve the required places with the remaining (£540) payable on the day

Girls to book, I need your weight and hight please as there are restirictions. I think few of you might be too tall and have to pay for that :D PM it to me.

Please remember there is an additional £10 charge for anyone weighing over 15 stone. The absolute maximum weight is 16 stone (fully clothed) and in all cases reasonable height to weight ratios and levels of fitness apply.

How are we going to get there :confused:

I just rang to ask about female instructors, no one is answering so I am sending them an e-mail now.

Ms DD   

I will get back to you on that. How do you mean how u gonna get there? train or car maybe?

Anyhow..you know my situation..it is no for me. But my sis cant make it. I just called her.

Ibts, are we jumping off the moon? smile.gif Is it difficult to get to?

can you PM me their website? I don't know my weight but I can approximate it. Same with height. LoL. Does that mean the parachute may fail? Shidh.