Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Ibtisam   

^^^Girl, send me your registration PM. Anaga aya araganey everywhere, the EXIST! trust me on that one. You will be feeling dizz from all the beauties I bring together. :D

Naomi_B   

loooool @ next project... well i wanna be part of it.. I've got a few friends who wouldnt mind being hooked up..

Sorry to be a party booper but I very much highly doubt your 'project' can meet n find my exact criteria .. like I said the type i go for are very RARE

Ibtisam   

^^^If your type falls under the category of MAN, I have it in stock, just tell me your exact criteria and I will bring it to you. How easy could it possible be. I just want everyone to stop moaning about the lack of suitable man, and the lack of good sisters. I know plenty of each, it is about time you all meet.

NB, first we have to see if you are good enough, this project is approved attendees only. So send on your CV and your expected criteria to be assessed. :D

Refund if you don not find a farah that knocks you off your feet. icon_razz.gif

Nehanda   

Ibti & Faheema

The 13th is fine with me. Let me know how you want us to book this. I think one person should do it and the rest could just post the amount to their account. Could we book it by this weekend otherwise I'll get bored and lose interest.

ElPunto   

It took 12 pages and a month and a half. Sounds about right for organizing an event with Somalis.

Have fun ladies and hold on to your hijabs.

ElPunto   

^Well - everytime I swing by - there is yet something new unfolding. Like some wierd and wacky drama....

"Will the exalted bunch finally decide on a plan of action and execute it.... Stay tuned for the next exciting episode... "