Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

SS, I know. It's my fault. Wish I could pretend I was kept busy by Pokeman. But nooooo. work, work, training, work, work, training, work.

Abyan, Umm, you're welcome to join. I don't care what your real name is, when we met Ibts was calling me Sheh and I was calling her Ibtisam anyway! You can come as you are.

I'll get back on this inshallah.

Nehanda. Computer says No. :D

Ibtisam   

NOW I would love to go bungee jumping, or sky diving. It would be so wonderful. But something told me, these girls are scared of hights

Faheema.   

Well Sky driving is something I always wanted to do but no one is ever brave enough to come with me :( there is also an Indoor one i hear, not sure what the point of that would be.

Buuxo   

How about croc-wrestling ladies.

I always wanted to sky-dive until i saw a man that had his parachete fail. Then the risks became more real.

Ibtisam   

++Faheema I will come with you and so would Nehand, can you find more info and book for us??? Petty please. smile.gif Not the in door one!

Sheh I am jumping ship to Faheema if she can pull his off. Go Faheema GO :D

Go-Karting we can go any day, but I'm planning on become a fat little old lady, so I have to do all the exciting things or weight restricted things now dee icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Nothing to do with heights for me, you guys enjoy. How about indoor skiing? Could be done in a day and good practice too for anyone who is also planning a trip soon.

Ibtisam   

^^^For what and where? Sounds fine to me.

Faheema LOL, your too fast, icon_razz.gif just get it sorted will ya :D LOl

Lily I'm not sure about skiing, but I love iceskating.