Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Brunei v Somali women

Peacenow   

I'm very impressed with Brunei women. The way they dress. They modernity and grace they keep. How can we incorporate this standard into Somali women?

I get completely flustered by the complete lack of grace many have degenerated into. Visiting London recently it was like visiting a camp in Afghanistan with the way they dress.

How can we force them to change their dress and behaviour to reflect not shaming us further?

How can we tolerate this kind of dress:

2060id.jpg

Now look at graceful and elegant Brunei women.

brunei.jpg

62515358.jpg

69698519.jpg

86785125.jpg

43080298.jpg

Cowke   

Peacenow, most somalis view whatever arabs do they must do themselves. It is something I am totally against, however the fact is that is the prevailing attitude on the ground.

Therefore my friend you will be what you are depending on who you look up to. If you look up to arabs, you won't go and advance any further then a backward arab. The arab however is quite smart, they themselves look up to the west and hire contractors from that part of the world to build their nation for them, that is purely the only reason why they advanced in the arabian pennisula.

Sudan is a classical example of african muslims who are starting to realize the "arab" copy cat behaviour has held their ppl backwards for to long and they are breaking out and bringing chinese firms and other asian firms to help them build their country. Good on them I Say!!!

The arab league has spent nothing on somalis, if anyone has helped the somalis during these tough times it is the african union and the U.N.

The arab league is nowhere to be seen when you are in tough time, they totally abadon you. That is not someone that I call a friend. However most somalis do, which is a shame!!! But there is hope the younger generation are starting to realize where their interests lie.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Peacenow, most somalis view whatever arabs do they must do themselves. It is something I am totally against, however the fact is that is the prevailing attitude on the ground.

Therefore my friend you will be what you are depending on who you look up to. If you look up to arabs, you won't go and advance any further then a backward arab. The arab however is quite smart, they themselves look up to the west and hire contractors from that part of the world to build their nation for them, that is purely the only reason why they advanced in the arabian pennisula.

Sudan is a classical example of african muslims who are starting to realize the "arab" copy cat behaviour has held their ppl backwards for to long and they are breaking out and bringing chinese firms and other asian firms to help them build their country. Good on them I Say!!!

The arab league has spent nothing on somalis, if anyone has helped the somalis during these tough times it is the african union and the U.N.

The arab league is nowhere to be seen when you are in tough time, they totally abadon you. That is not someone that I call a friend. However most somalis do, which is a shame!!! But there is hope the younger generation are starting to realize where their interests lie.

Thank you very much. You have made my day. We must break free from all form's of colonialism including Arab domination and develop Somalia into Malaysia or Singapore.

We cannot survive Somalis to walk the streets of europe and arabia as beggars anymore and to be looked down on.

Cabdow   

Well atleast your not saying the Somali women should dress like gaalo!

Btw, you and the other kid cowke, need to stop generalizing the Arab people, just like anybody else there are some good and there are some bad. And the only thing we have in common is the religion, nothing more nothing less!

Muriidi   

back in the days there was sufi dariiqa...there was a campaign back in the 80's to emancipate the people from their sheikhs...or to free the sheikhs from their fanatics...

don't be surprized..estranged ,afraid people who cling to the faithful voice of their imam they know from paltalk..even downtown.."don't loose your thread"

just like matter doesn't go away it just transforms..

many somali are sticking with their way even concerning islam ..

many stick with their sheikh no matter what the content of his khutba...they need his "vibe"

"what the somali people need is for guys like us to get a life ! or a proper education or som'n.you know an education that is more work oriented and not so ETA oriented!"

--sorry my bad..back into your cage...intellibeast!

Baluug   

LOL@Muriidi, he comes up with some gems, I tell ya :D Intellibeast, transform!!! LOL sounds like some cartoon action hero :D

Anyways, there's nothing wrong if Somali women or any Muslim woman for that matter wants to wear a so-called "tent", it's their choice and they're doing it(hopefully) for the sake of Allah SWT and to attain His pleasure. I must say though, those Malaysian women are cute :D