Suldaanka

Saudi Arabia - Somaliland VP among Muslim officials invited to King's Palace for Eid Celebration

The Saudi Somaliland relations have improved allot since  the qatar  khaleeji beef  led by Saudi and emirate. If the saudis   accept Somaliland passport  then things will be fine we only need medina and Mecca from the sacuudis nothing  else  they are not good Muslim leaders since they really inside  The  trousers  of  Donald  trump aka gaalka weyn

On 24/08/2018 at 5:11 AM, Ducale said:

Wasiir soomaaland ayaa boqortoyoda Saudi la casheeyay, wax macna leh oo sameyneysa iska yar. 

Hadii ay xoolaha Berbera noo ogol yihin inaan u iib gayno, that is very good for Somaliland and the nomads. 

Here is the VP on a Royal Private Jet . Not too sure if this was his leg to Hargeisa.

Dlg2mxbXoAA-m7r.jpg

• Like 1

Oodweyne your right  we will turn a blind  eye  the Saudis and  us in Somaliland go way back historically.  My grandfather even had 2  shops in in 3rdies. So I think we should build good people to people relations allot of Somaliland people in jedda and riyad and Mecca.  I think this is a good step forward in the game of the Emirates and Saudis opening up for Somaliland.

Faisal wa halyey  he is been consistent in his politics since 2001. But inyaro degdeg ayaa kujira and that's part of his character how ever he is a patriotic Somaliland nationalist who loves his country every bit of it and  he lashes out against the koonfurians the only blunder he made this year was meeting with the amisom representative called mr failmaajo.