I had more than before, I feel so high I even touch the sky

Hisham they call me, I like hashish,

the doze went down, I remembered now

oooooooooops I think the car came with me

crackhead I am, or this shiiit I took wasnt the woow stuff

but hey I feel so high .. I don’t care no more

I got to have hashish right now

I want to touch the sky again, forget the damn car and walk like before

ooops I shouldn’t show I am crackhead .. the job pays the bill, I cant go back the welfare… shit

it cant pay my ish ish .. cause I got to touch the sky once a day..

I feel so high I even touch the sky

I feel so good I forget the car… I need to keep my job to buy the good stuff..

SOL crackheads help the brother to find the dealer .. the good stuff I am looking for..

I got to stop ...this shit is kicking … It feels good to touch the sky

I feel so high I don’t care no more….

peace

yo cracker aka Darman! see what u did! u introduced crack and now even og_moti is hooked! i thought its was only socrates who was on the pipe! its becoming epidemic now! plz stay away from drugs nomads!!

i hate to see couple of the nomad females doing this and running around! u all now how missy that could be!! redface.gif

pearl   

does smoking shiisha make u a crackhead...cuz from what i can remember i was on cloud #9...damn! that shit is goooood.... :D

Tuujiye   

aduunyo gadoon,

Maantaan waxaan gaarnay in aan ku faanno daroogo!

wax lagu faano ayaa jire ee shaqo yeesha.

by the way Darman, do you smoke shiisha with you know what.. ;) ?

waa anigoo idin leh..Iga hanti ah..

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

by the way Darman, do you smoke shiisha with you know what..
;)
?

yup.. i sure do smoke Shiishah with "you know what".. but hell.. i only do that when i am not drunk.... cuz you cant get high and drunk at the same time ;)

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

hmmmmmmmm Hashim.. now i know why lol... but i really hope u ain't hooked on that ish.. coz u are too good for any of dat ish...

G-girl Thank you for having faith in me.. the rest of the nomads would have thought the same had they known me like you do.. little do they know.. dont they.?? smile.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Waraa fool I don't know you. U sold me a broken TV the other day for a hit. I need my $5.00 back..

u funny walaahi loool.. you know what. i ran into a crackhead in Lake and Chicago Ave 2 weekends ago.. the nigga wanted to sell me an "advice" for $10 lol

i asked him "advice about what?"

"about life in genral BRODAH.. "

"Sorry dawg.. u dont seem to have one lol "

he made my day though.. :D:D

Not long ago I was chilling with my friend at his job. He works the front desk at a residential apartment building. It was a Saturday night so the parking lot was busy. And once or twice every hour the tow truck guy would come up to him with a polaroid picture of a car without a parking ticket and he would sign off that it can be towed.

After 2 or 3 hours of shooting the breeze I take a look at the stack of pictures and guess who’s car is on top?

The retard signed-off on his own car! We run outside just in time to stop the tow truck.

After coming back in we look though the rest of the pictures and find that he signed off on my car too! I would have gotten mad but what could I have said, the guy basically towed away his own car. Now that’s a crackhead!

Honesita   

loooool@Darman....walaahi i was so eager to read the end of ur story, i was thinking what kinda of an ***** would block the parking entrance...it doesnt even happen in movies man..!!!

Anywayz...ya'll talking about acting up while under the influence......my friends constantly ask me 'what kinda crack i smoke, cuz it's daaaamn strong', mind you, they know i'm in my right state of mind...!! My cousin, whose in her late 30's said to me the other day infront of the whooooole family, 'kaalay adiga xaashiishtad ka dharagtaa?'....!! I just wonder what would be said to me if i was truly under the influence...lol..!!! Allow ha na waalin..!!

Salaamz