Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

A Crackhead!!

Jaabir   

Ya all wont believe this, today I received an email that was sent to everybody in the company from the Human resources Dept requesting the owner of a Nissan Maxima blocking the building's parking lot entrance to remove it and park it in a proper parking lot.. this was the email sent to us..

=========================================

TO: ALL

SUBJECT: (RE) Nissan Maxima

TIME SENT: 5/4/2004 9:36:48 AM

If you own a Nissan MAXIMA - license plate KPA 481, Please be informed that your car is blocking the entrance of the parking lot.. please reomive it immidiately

Thanks!

Janet

When I got this email, I was like.. damn.. who the hell would block the entrance of the parking lot like that.. must be a crackhead fo real…... :rolleyes:

5 minutes later.. we get another email..

SUBJECT: (RE) Nissan Maxima

TIME SENT: 5/4/2004 9:39:48 AM

This car is in the middle of the road blocking the drive through the parking lot. Please move it immediately. It is dark gray in color. Thanks!

Janet

then my colleague comes from a break and I ask him if he owns a Nissan Maxima, he goes NO.. then I tell him.. Maan some crackhead had parked it in the drive through and his sh!t is blocking the building’s parking lot.. :D

right after I told him that we receive this email….

SUBJECT: (RE) Nissan Sentra

TIME SENT: 5/4/2004 9:48:48 AM

A Towing truck has been dispatched the Nissan MAXIMA will be towed shortly.

Janet

And my colleague asks me.. Hashim I thought I saw you driving a Nissan Maxima this morning....

“I laughed out :D and said… yeah.. that piece of sh!t belongs to my brother.. I just borrowed it toda… :eek: (ooh sh!t.. that’s my car.. ) and just like in that scene in “Barber Shop 2”.. I jump off my desk and run towards the parking lot just in time before my brother’s crappy car gets towed away lool :D turned out the hand breaks were not working and the car rolled out of its parking lot to block the entrance.. so I park it and secure the tires to a rock and come back to my desk and guess what..

I received some 50 emails saying “ What kind of crack are you on Hashim”?? lol

The moral of the story… Don’t smoke crack and work full time when you are having finals :D:D

lool..darman,i thought u quit by now, didn't i warn u...this is what crack does to u. :D

forgetting the name of the car u are driving=another sideaffect of smoking crack.

PhiL   

Notice how Hashim sounds kinda similar to Hashiish..coiencidence *spellcheck* or what?

I'm only teasing..Hashim's a great name... really...truly...it...is ;)

Rokko   

Darman, I told ya that was the shidh man.. and am amazed you drove all the way to work undamaged hopefully not in reverse though...LOL.

Waraa darman I thought you was in a rehab program, they let you out early..You better check back in lol..Tell them is getting worse.

Jaabir   

Angel EYE,,, I know… that shit you sold me was wicked.. why would you do that to me?

Phil.. I like your name too brah :D

Mobdeep and the rest.. ya all don’t take this sh!t seriouse now.. I did some crack.. but that was many years ago.. I am a clean man now :D:D:D

Just remembered something.. Moti. Your real name is Moti damn it.. so why you up in my case besides…. whats wrong with revealing my real name?? I am not hiding from no FBI or CIA ;)

Seriously though,, this chick who works with me who is a real hard worker suddenly disappeared.. I thought she quit or something.. 2 months later she came back to work.. I asked her where the hell she’s been.. she looks over to her right and left and whispers.. “I was in rehab” !!! I freaked out walaahi.. I asked her.. recovering from what?, whispers again “I was recovering from crack cocaine ”!!! I shook my head and walked away.... I never thought she was crackhead.. and she never looked like one.. Yaab ai igu dishay walaahi…

Iffah   

:D @ Darman. The secret is out now eh?

-- Finds it amusing that the nomads are more concerned about you revealing your real name to us instead offering support and helping you (poor soul) overcome your deadly addiction icon_razz.gif

Disappointed @ you all ...

*shaking her head*

I take a couple uppers

I down a couple downers

But nothing compares

To these blue and yellow purple pills

I been to mushroom mountain

Once or twice but who's countin'

But nothing compares

To these blue and yellow purple pills

Where u singing this on ur way to work??????

A7LA-SHU   

hmmmmmmmm Hashim.. now i know why lol... but i really hope u ain't hooked on that ish.. coz u are too good for any of dat ish...