Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Aaboow, kan yar iga celi kan weyn...

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

I always said that Somaliland is a house built on a glass, and it only takes one stone to shatter that fantasy called Somaliland.

Well for nearly 30 years could we not find someone to throw a mere stone at that damn glass? Or do we need a special stone to do the job? :S Perhaps we need the heavenly black stone in the ka'ba which is rumoured to come with Adam and his wife when they were evicted from the garden. Maybe Adam brought that stone with him so that the glasshouse called Somaliland could one day be shattered in a Michael Jackson style by Mr Dalmar:D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

gooni   

Biixi wuxuu u baahanyahay culumo si fiican u wacyi galiya u sheega in beentu tahay dambi aad u wayn, 

Asagoo cuskanaya tiirka aakhiro wuxuu leeyahay ma banaana in la daadiyo dhiig muslin hadana soomaaliyeed.

Labo jeerba dambi wayn buu ku jiraa

Tan koowaad wuxuu kasoo duulay dhul aad u fog gabiley hadana wuxuu diidan yahay in dhiig daato.

Tan labaadna wuxuu been ka sheegay cidda dagaalku u dhaxeeyo asagoo ugu baaqay shacabka waqooyi inay cadaabta aakhiro ka sahlantahay ragg iska celinta aduun.

Samafal   

Waraa Oodbeenweyne,

You of all people should not accuse of any one waffle because your whole urguments starts with waffle and ends wigh waffle. You never address anything head on.

War we don't have beef with folks in Ceerigaabo as they are friendly clan towards Puntland. They use Boosaaso port, they still use SomalI shilling and they predominantly pro federal so why should we bother them? Also, Salax has provided using the latest DNA technology that they share same DNA as th Dblock than they do with Jeegaanta :D :D:P so we may peacefully convince them to seccede to Puntland.

Samafal   

Oodbeenweyne, 

I see I struck a raw nerve there. If you are from Ceerigaabo folks as you say so you, may be you are from smaller ones who "Laangaab" :) :) . The gob of them have no beef with Reer Puntland :) :). So there is no point of bothering them as I said. They can sip tea with their Hearti brethren in that town. The rest of Sanaag is Jeegaan free and should they ever set foot or any of their stooges they will be shown the way towards the north as it happened to Ina Hawar couple of months ago.

About the DNA, ask Salah or Search the net you will find this evidence. Also, Salah use to be stauch seccessionist supporter back in the days. Just because he has now seen the light, you call him sheegato yaa Ina gumeed?

Maybe the pirates think they can divide the great clan who's  ancestor we call carre siicid  who are the most wide spread Somaliland clan  across the country from  jihdali to the outskirts of danood. Ciidi ma dhexdegto macidkalaad Mooday soo  cududa  habarjones iyo ciiidagalle maha. Nimanki  caamir iyo dillay iyo curudadiini. You can't  play divide and rule on us It will never work.  Ka  awooow ka  awooow. Cadawahanu kaga beeganahay curubta reer sheikh...

Tallaabo   
9 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

And this is why I know the "Caare issue" will be resolve and resolve in the old fashion way we use to solve our problem and our difference. For what the "Beeshe-dhexe" have build it together, and indeed have build it together for a better part of a period going close to a thirty (30) years, it absolute has no comparison to whatever small niggling issue in which the likes of Col. Caare is complaining about it now.

Caare is a legend. Right in the middle of Puntland he proclaimed the sovereignty of Somaliland calling it "jumhuriyad". On top of that he said Sool and Sanaag are part and parcel of the "jumhuriyadda Somaliland" and that he owns them and wants justice for all the Somalilanders living in these states :D

If this is what an anti-Somaliland trouble maker looks like, what are the diehard seccessionists like? Of course Saalax is a sheegato so does not count :D