fallowing for about three days,now.

It's a sad incident that took place in st.Paul Minnesota

where a 15yr old somali youth was shot in the back

by a security guard whom suspected the boy stealing a car,

and that isn't the saddest part of all

after spending 24 hours in critical situation

doctors found that the boy is forever paralyzed from weist down

security officer was released after spending few

hours in jail..More on this article. Please click Here...

Changed   

That just got shivers down my spine ......subxanallah he is paralized now , and the freakiang security guard is released, where is the equility in this country :mad:

and Oh my GOd can they lie and lie :eek: , now they say he falled on his back which is why he shot , they R calling it an accident, am sorry to say but the chances for the somali boy winning the case very slight , :eek: : redface.gif :mad:

Freaking Galoos making the kids sound like a criminal and making the Dude that fired at him look innocent :mad: "liberty and justice for all" tell that the deaf guy and he wont believe it :rolleyes: :mad:

I just read the article about the incident that happened to the boy.

Regardless of the boy's innocence, the guard had no business pulling his gun out, and whether or not it fired or the guard squeezed the trigger, that reminds to be seen, but as I understand he had a gun permit.

A security guard at a apartment complex having a gun because he has a permit for it is no excuse.

American laws are getting out of hand, blame the courts for allowing such behaviour to exist.

This might be the only time that I would actually side with the canadian laws, because no canadian security guard would ever set gun on his hands, much less shoot at a suspected thief, such as the boy.

Tough luck for the boy, but many black victims went down before him and many will go after him...

ps: I recently visited london and I was very surprised to see london police unarmed, they have no guns, just stunt guns I think, not too sure but I think thats something america need to pay attention to...(WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE A LONDON SECURITY GUARD, IF THE POLICE ARE UNARMED???)