Sign in to follow this  
isii-sisinta

What is the nastiest FOOD you ate?

OH MY GOD,

Do you guys remember CANBUULO? uggggghhhhh...just the thought of it gives me shivers! That shit was so nasty, I couldn't understand why my relatives used to eat it everynite ....with sugar and oil!

***still regurgitating***

Curly   

erm...I hate Marmite, It's proper nasty but you'd be supprised if you knew what it was made from!!! :(

Marmite's a by-product of the brewing industry, which is the waste from yeast extract. A German chemist named Liebig first discovered Marmite.

He found out that the discovered yeast used in brewing beer could be self-digested and made into a concentrate, resulting in a protein-rich paste (some would say "sludge") with a more or less meaty flavour.

(does that mean It's haram?) :confused:

Salaamz,

lol Psycho...Walaahi i was gonna say Marmite.. :eek: ..Crikey made out of alcohol!...i always knew there was something dodgey about it...the taste knocks me out 4 6....but hey like they say u either love it or u hate it....and in my case 'hate' is an understatement.

Xafsa   

The one thing I hate with passion is hilib ari :eek: ...I hate its smell....I hate the way it looks....I was told I couldn't possibly be somali if I hated hilib ari....but hey.

And whats wrong with canbuulo? I love canbuulo with subug iyo sokor... :D damn I miss home :(

peace and luv

Ariadne   

Originally posted by xafsa:

The one thing I hate with passion is hilib ari :eek: ...I hate its smell....I hate the way it looks....I was told I couldn't possibly be somali if I hated hilib ari....but hey.

And whats wrong with canbuulo? I love canbuulo with subug iyo sokor...
:D
damn I miss home
:(

peace and luv

I feel your pain Xafsa. I don't like eating any meat, but the smell of goat meat was one of those things that made me want to throw up.