Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

What happen to our teenz?

MZanzi   

og girl walahis qalad bad iga fahantay aniga dadka sidey u labistaan iyo sidey uhadlaan maheyso ee waxan kahadlay somalida dhaqanka qaldan uu qaadaneyno dadkana lama dagalo ee ayagaa warxumo iyo si qaldan igu soo jawaabo

I was going through some of the topics in the teens section, and this one happened to be the first one.

I would STRONGLY like to point out the TRUTH here.

:mad:

salaan ka dib waxaa maalmahaan dhegeheena amaba wax badan ka aqrinaa websideyada somali lagu eedeeyay inuu qaadsiiyay cudurka(hivga ) dumar somali iyo ajnabi isugu jira,qaas ahaan wadamadaan reer galbeedka, wadankeenii hooyo isaga iskaba cid ka warqabta iyo cid baaris ku sameysa lama hayee,marka su,aasheydu wexey tahay sideeeen ku hakin karnaa cudurkaas ama ku yareyn karnaa? aniga wexey ila tahay in dadka qaba loo sameeyo ama ay sameystaan,meel ay ku kulmaan,si iyaga kaligood ay isku guursadaan,umada inteeda kalena ay u badbaadiyaan ilaah baa wax badbaadin karee,,bal adinkana walaalayaal wexey idinla tahay talo ka soo dhiibta

damnet, f**k dressin, and all....think about the Dhaqan...what the hell is going on with my somali people man. Yoll just sicken me when i hear this kind of BULL.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY MY FUTURE WIFE IS STAYING IN SOMALIA WAITING FOR ME RIGHT THERE. AWAY FROM ALL THIS MASSIVE CULTURAL DESTRUCTION. ID rather marry an Innocent girl from baydhabo than some recycled adoon loving trick.War dumarka maraykan iyo wadamaha Yurub jooga magaarikaraan inamaheena soomalia jooga. Kuwai maskaxda ayeey ka jiranyihiin ee cudur aanan la'aqoonin ayeey khabaan. Waad kayaabi sideey unecebyihiin ragga soomaliyeed; waxaad umoodaa ini lagumaysani jirey.

Hmm, lets mention some general comments. First a girl in Somalia is more likely to be more hard working than her counterpart in the west. She is more likely to be a virgin oo edab leh. she has more experience in the kitchen and ..... and ... and.. i could go on with the comparisons till the sun sets.

No wonder all somali females in the west call our beautiful sisters in somalia reer baadiyo. they are so jealous of them. walee gabdhaha reer baaadiyo way idin dhaamaan in every way.

walaalayaal, there is no need to get angry at me. it is my privelage and duty to find me the most suitable wife, the one who who will satisfy me and make me hapy. i have found out that the best person to do that is reer baadiye girl.

If a somali man wants to marry a somali girl in europe, thats his choice, if he wants to spend thousands of dollars on one night (wedding night , that is); thats his choice, if he wants a girl who wants this and that and this and more, it is his choice. if on the other hand he wants a girl who wants nothing from life more than a masruuf every month and nothing more, then that would be a wise decision on his part.

YOU SOMALI GIRLS AND EVEN NIGGAZ UP HERE HAVE NOTHING. NO CULTURE NO RELIGION. NO ROOTZ.

YOU THINK THIS ****** COUNTRY IS GONNA HELP U WITH ALL THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE. YOUR WROOOOOONG.

EDUCATION WISE YES, BUT LIFEWISE NOOOOO. FACE IT YOLL ITS THE TRUTH.

****WERE HEADED FOR SELF-DESTRUCTION****

NABADGALIYO WAA JACEYL

:mad:

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Garowe_ROlla...walaalo si fiican baan ku fahme.

As for the guy I was chatting with about this topic to a while ago...Waa iga yaabisay, waxaad leedahay waxaan ahay nin dhawrsan oo toosan isla markaasna waxaad u dhaqmaysaa sidii qof aan toosnayn. Soo ma ogid waxa aad samaynaysid in ayan adiga kaliya kugu ekayn ee aad reer dhan kala gaynaysid oo aad waliba carruur iyo waaridkood kala diraysid. Waxa ay kuu sheegtay in ay haysato dhammaan wixii dumar nin uga baahnaayeen, adigu maxaad u malaynaysaa oo aad ku soo biirin kartaa?

sometimes yaab aa i diley.

anywayz.....GAROWE ROLLA..

big tingz a gwan...THIS IS EXACTLY WHY AMA TAKE MA AZZ STR8 BAK TO HOYO SOMALIA ONCE MED. SKOO IS DONE WITH.

as u said...

nabadgaliyo waa jaceYl..

1 luv yoll

~`~RaP MiStReSs~`~

Liqaye   

What is the issue here the right to walk talk and act like a monkey??????

Wear clothes like a retard!

It isnt my culture and why should I act like it is. :mad:

nafta   

listen people, whether you are in your own home country or not, you will always be influenced by these western cultures because it's the belief that they are better and wiser than the rest of the world so to imitate them would bring you on the same level...or at least close. especially the youth nowadays, i mean what other role-model have they got than eminem or all the other rap starts/singers they see on the t.v.? it's inevitable and it's not like you see hasan adan samatar on tv or anything else that has to do with the somali dhaqan right. like said already, it depends on the person's preference on what they choose to be/act like who are we to judge anyway?

so hibo nura if you would reply to the topic you posted instead of cornering one person constantly it would be more useful and harmonious, cuz all i could see was you making some snide remarks the whole time and not even once elaborating on your chosen topic.

Hey Wind talker( ur a wind talker :D )

Don't blame your elder's for the way u act, First of all u chose to be the way u are, and it's not the elder's problem how u try and fit in...

The reason why somali people are not in somalia is most likely because the place must have been un religious place, where the people didn't care to think of allah and so this is the punishment we are getting....

And the test for everyone is if they will try and imitate a christian person who can do whatever they like because they belive in 3 gods........

Act how u like, dress how u like but at the end of the day remember ur not in this world to fit in with a crowd of people but to only worship god........ If u pray and are a religious person am sorry but u wouldn't be dragging ur pants on the ground or talking smack.... period

:mad: I CAN FEEL THE HOT AIR....AND THE FLAMES RISIN'..LOL.... :mad:

WATS UP MY PPL...WAZ REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD WITH YOLL? smile.gif

I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT SOMEONE UP IN HERE WAS TRYIN TO BLAME THEIR PARENTS FOR THEIR ACTIONS. I DONT WANNA SAY NADA BUT YAREEY...ISKU XISHOD....STR8 UP.

#1 YOUR SOMALI, YOU AINT NO ADON OR NOTHIN ELSE...FACE IT. :eek:

#2 DONT CALL YOURSELF SOMALI IF YOU CANT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, OR COOK THE FOOD OR CONSIST OF ANY KNOWLEDGE TOWARDS OUR CULTURE. :confused:

AND THIRDLY, HADAADAN DHAQANKA IYO SUGAANTA SOMALI AQOONIN....MAXAA TAHEY? YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY. YOU ARE BASICALLY SOMEONE LOST IN THIS ADUNYA. YOU ARE WHAT WE (SOMALI PPL) FEAR. :eek:

ANYWAYZ....DATS JUST MY WORD...... ;)

AND DONT FOGET MY PPL.....

RAP MISTRESS CAN STILL RAP...BUT I GOTTA WEAR MY DIRIC TOO...NAKMEAN??....LOL :D

1 LUV

~`~rAp mIsTrEsS~`~

to the topic starter

sister i do understand your frustration, when it comes to our young ones forgetting their culture. Its a great loss indeed. However, im mainly replying because I really don't understand, why you refer to african americans or other black nationalities as "adoons". I mean seriously who are you to call someone else an "adoon". The term is beyond racist and frankly as muslims, black muslims we should know better then to degrade other black nationalities in that way.

Didn't mean to sound rude, but its seriously not right to use such words.

Thats my 2 cent

1 luv to the motherland