Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

UK Elections 2010 Countdown

Juxa   

they dont, qiyaanada mafiicna, they mix things and the whole things blows in your face.

kaga darane they use same DOB or sometimes NI number, markas bala soo qufaa different address same person.

it is highly embarassing working with somalis ( of course honest people wali weynagu danbeeyaan)

Dhubad.   

lol@Ghaneema, I used work with this Algerian guy he used to take things from the work place and when I asked him Yaa Akhi Ash Tafcal, Haadaa Xaraam ? guess what he replied Laa Baas, Ghaneema :D

Paragon   

The 6th of May is just around the corner and I haven't got round to sending my registration forms.

Mind you, I'd rather have a smug remain at the helm than a pretentious toffy git.

I hate that pretender. I really do. He's a phoney ****-head.

Glad that the least labour can expect is a hung parliament.

N.O.R.F   

Well I think it is safe to say both Labour and the Tories regret agreeing to the debates as Nick Clegg of the Lib Dems has changed things. Will people vote for him? I think many will.

The good thing is that the BNP hasn't had any coverage and people who might have voted for them might vote for the main parties.

Cameron's wishy washy speeches are getting annoying. The man isn't specific and keeps talking about 'change' all the time.

Where is CL in the final week before the elections.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

The good thing is that the BNP hasn't had any coverage and people who might have voted for them might vote for the main parties.

Oh yes they have...Last night on BBC1 they had their first Political Party Broadcast

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

^^ See the Sikh BNP member :confused:

LooL that made me crack up walahai, you saw this white male, typical skin head at a construction site, then it cuts to this old Sikh man with his turban :D Classic!

B   

Originally posted by Resistance:

we should all join the BNP and then re-write its consitution,

Well my friend, I thought I should bring to your attention that the BNP had to amend its constitution recently to include ethnic minorities as part of its membership. This was found to be discriminatory by the equalities and human rights commission to be restricting membership to particular ethnic groups, namely whites. Now they have a long list of Blacks and Asians looking to join their organisation.