Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

UK Elections 2010 Countdown

N.O.R.F   

So parliament has been dissolved and the campaigns are underway. Wish I was there to catch it all.

So which way is everyone leaning?

Brown's doomsday approach to all questions is not doing him any favours at all. Cameron looks to have this won already. I have no idea what the Lib Dems are doing.

NGONGE   

^^ Vote Brown, saaxib. It has always been between Labour and the Tories. A vote for the Lib Dems is a wasted vote.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

So parliament has been dissolved and the campaigns are underway. Wish I was there to catch it all.

LOL. you live in dubai and I don't even know about this. Anyway, it's too little too late for my man Gordon. He should have called an election last year. Too many blunders have happened since and people are tired of labour. The next pm will be Dave. I just feel sorry for the lib dem guy who looks like a clone of cameron.

ps.personally, i don't vote since there are no black supremacist parties. :confused:

ps. any somalis standing anywhere. :confused:

N.O.R.F   

^Not sure.

I was having a lazy morning watching Sky News :D

ps it could be a hung parliament which means the Lib Dems might actually have a say in how things are run.

NGONGE   

^Waar I don't care who gets in. I just need to vote and stay on the electoral role. They're all the same.

They're not all the same. Stop sounding ignorant warya. :D

Thierry.   

I might be a Labour supporter but this election comes down to one word, Taxes.

He who keeps my National Insurance contribution down gets my vote.

NGONGE   

^Let me rephrase that - nothing will change.

If the Tories come in then lots of things will change, saaxib. Yours is lazy talk and you know it. :D

N.O.R.F   

^not for me icon_razz.gif

Apart from them scrapping inner city schemes/projects I don't see anything else changing.

Thierry, I don't mind income tax and NI but it's the bloody council and road taxes that get you.

NGONGE   

^^ Think of all the gradual changes Labour made in the past 13 years and then picture them all disappearing then tell me nothing will change. icon_razz.gif

Thierry.   

Saxiib it's all labours fault with promises of improved public services.

I was at my favourite place (speakers corner) on Sunday, some of the characters claimed they have haven’t paid taxes for the last 45 years, one Caribbean old man said he was voting for labour under one of his names and Lib Dems under another so that we can get a hung party.

When a Essex lad asked him why he doesn’t want to work he replied, “my ancestors worked for 200 years without a day off, I am just taking their holiday”

:D