Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Family Guy

underdog   

Family guy is excellent...however they're running out of ideas.

Has anyone seen Bromwell High ?

I caught it late night on teletoon and I must say it's insanely hilarious:

Keisha (on Valentine's Day): "I likes the part where they nail that b!tch to the cross!"

Natella: "That's Good Friday!" :D:D:D

Bromwell High

sigma   

Modesty please ...take it easy american dad ok not so funny ....but family guy .....too funny i will not except any other view (kinda like the israeli stupidos) i guess it's just about taste!!! ( to be clear thats it is family guy not israel)

modesty, sweet thats a lot of hostility towards the cartoons.

family guy and amrican dad are funny, but the simpsons well its just the simpsons, i diont think you can compare.

Did anyone used to watch ren and stimpy?

Men Family guys is my show. I thought i was the only somali who liked it.

Peter: (Grabs the microphone at a fast food restaurant) Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all.

Girl: I can't take a credit card sir. I need real money.

Peter: Oh yeah? Watcha sellin'? Meth, ex, crack, dust, coke, block, crystal????? IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD? I DONT THINK SO!!!!

(He breaks lemonade stand.)

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cara.   

I love Family Guy, but American Dad is an unfunny knock-off. Futurama is good too. I also like "King of the Hill", from FOX. It's gently subversive, rather than the often mean-spirited nastiness of FG.

DALE: I know what's wrong with your truck. It's your quote unquote pollution controls. I heard on talk radio you don't even need 'em, they're just an egghead government plot.

HANK: How is cutting down on pollution a government plot, Dale?

DALE: Open up your eyes, man. They're trying to control global warming. Get it? "Global?"

HANK: So what?

DALE: That's code for U.N. commissars telling Americans what the temperature's going to be in our outdoors. I say let the world warm up, let's see what Boutros Boutros Ghali Ghali has to say about that. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!

HANK: Dale, you giblet-head, we live in Texas! It's already 110 in the summer, and if it gets one degree hotter, I'm going to kick your *** !

Cara.   

And this one, because of a relevant 'discussion' on another thread:

BOBBY: I just wanted to say you don't have to worry about me, 'cause I'm never gonna have sex.

HANK: Whoa, Bobby, now don't say that!

BOBBY: I thought that's what you wanted.

HANK: Well, yes, if you were my daughter, but you're my son.

BOBBY: Why is it not okay for girls, but it's okay for boys?

HANK: It's called the double standard, Bobby. Don't knock it, we got the long end of the stick on that one.

Khayr   

Salamz,

How come these new shows Family Guy, American Dad etc. have forgotten about SUBTLE HUMOR? :confused:

Every joke is OVERKILLED and BLATANT. Also, the jokes are becoming RACIER every week.

The Simpsons has fallen prey to this too.

I don't think that Children can watch these shows Anymore b/c the content is just too filthy with at times-NO BOUNDARIES.

this has nothing to do with family guy but I was watching Malcolm in the Middle last night. it was a rerun. The episode where the boys have to take care of Jamie because Lois is too tried to do it (she's been up with Jamie for 4 days without sleep).

Reese and Malcolm leave with some girls and Dewey is left home alone with Jamie. to keep the baby Jamie from crying he tells him a story about how in their parents closet there is a trap door that leads to a hidden "nice house" where Hal and Lois live a life of wealth and luxury. In this nice house Hal and Lois set watching a 99†LCD TV, wear fancy cloths and sip martinis. Lois comments that today Dewey asked for some ice cream and she told him they had no money for it, then she says "i hope he doesn't find out about our helicopter made of ice cream!"

when she said that i couldn't stop laughing. a helicopter made of ice cream! I use to dream of stuff like that when i was a kid. Cars made of cookies and homes made of candy.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Did anyone used to watch ren and stimpy?

That's gotta be one of the best cartoons ever, it's so twisted. Nickelodeon got rid of the creator of the show because they didn't agree with him on his ideas for the show, so it wasn't as good after, but still funny as hell!!

Foxy   

:D:D:D Good Old Catherine Tate show , Next best thing on Teley to Lil Britain, I like the old grandy...bloody halirous "what a f**kin Liberty"...

and lauren Am I bovvered, am i bovvered tho,but do i look bovvered tho,, does this face look bovered tho, are U disespecting my family, are you callin my family ****** .. :D:D

PS has anyone seen the New Titi bang show on BBC 3

cheers

cheers

The best cartoon on TV, after the Simpson’s of course.

Peter ‘Hey Brian, I haven’t brush’d my teeth in 3 days and no one has said a thing’

That is the funniest line – also when Peter hits the deer [driving a car] – and they’re exchanging insurance information. Also the famous Chicken Fightscene – which they brought back beginning of season 4.