Sign in to follow this  
Amna

Is her nikah invalid?

Nephissa   

If that's what you think construes a "dirty mind" you are welcome to your opinion abbaayo. Aniga iga wareegso lee, I don't want to be CLEAN. Yeah, I'm weird like that..

Ibtisam   

^^^You need to get off your paranoia wall. Be as dirty as a white man in a strip club for all I care. :rolleyes:

Nehanda   

I would say the wedding is valid. As long as both parties consent and there is a witness then the guur is official. Having an imaan present and the blessings of your parents are a bonus but I think not compulsory.

Lakiin remember family always comes first especially the love of the mother is more important and especially than that of the would-be-hubby. That is if the bond between her and her family is strong which in this case I am not sure it is.

Nephissa   

na maxa la iga kaa siiyaa o indhaha igu rogeeysaa? I would say bite this....(_I_) but I think it would piss you off too bad... :D .

Ciao Ibty, salaamaat.

Edit: Farancab, I don't use the PM feature anymore. Nafti yareyd ba la ii keenay, harassment.. :D . I had no choice but to shut it off completely.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Nephissa:

Edit: Farancab, I don't use the PM feature anymore. Nafti yareyd ba la ii keenay, harassment..
:D
. I had no choice but to shut it off completely.

I sent you an email now, check your hotmail inbox habo. smile.gif

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Is it her second marriage? Because divorced/widowed women don't need parents' permission to get married again.

true true well said