Sign in to follow this  
Amna

Is her nikah invalid?

I always think women who marry more than once are gangsters with strong will and determination. I have a cousin whose been married 7times!!! If it was not xaram waan uu suujudi laaha, she is no nonesense at all.

Loooool. Me too. My mom's best friend(who has a son who is a year younger than me) has been married 5 times so far :D . She is a foxy little lady, very determined, very high-maintanance and will not take B.S from nobody. You know what is even more interesting, EVERYTIME, she gets the whole shabang, like a wedding, new furniture, the honeymoon and everything ;) . So all the middle-aged and older ladies in the neighborhood OFCOURSE hate her guts and are constantly gossiping about her "shamelessness." But I tell her all the time, "Habo you're living it up!"

I wonder if the average man would be intimidated or feel bit insecure by a woman who's been married few times. I don't mean a man who's been married before himself, but qofaan wali kadhow ka siin. And also in general, wouldn't it be difficult to marry someone who's been divorced 3 or 4 times and not think wuxuu loosoo furay buu qabaa, marka alahey ka alle. I think more than 3 times is bit much whatever the reason might be.

Nephissa   

Hey, to each her own, but wouldn't you think after husband number TWO, she'd want to sit down and re-evaluate herself and the choices of men she marries? I can't understand how in God's name these women who've been divorced multiple times manage to find guys gullable enough to marry them. Life is just so NOT fair, some girls can't even get married once!

:D @Ibty's cousin. Raggeedii walle. She slept with SEVEN men..uhhhh..uh..!!! Applause to her forthis great courage..

Kamaavi   

lool@kadhow

Cadarka sida loo buufiyo sariirtana loo giijiyo haday taaqaan

furniinku dhib maleh. Nin aan is hubin meelahaas oo kale maba galo.

Ninku in uu is hubo waxa iyana lagu garta in uuna soo hadal

qaadin ma furantahay iyo gidhiishta kale ee wakhti lumiska ah....

Sadex jeer la furto, sadex lugood leh ma wayso. :D

Originally posted by Nephissa:

Hey, to each her own, but wouldn't you think after husband number TWO, she'd want to sit down and re-evaluate herself and the choices of men she marries? I can't understand how in God's name these women who've been divorced multiple times manage to find guys gullable enough to marry them. Life is just so NOT fair, some girls can't even get married once!

:D
@Ibty's cousin. Raggeedii walle. She slept with SEVEN men..uhhhh..uh..!!! Applause to her forthis great courage..

She must've been one horny woman.

Ibtisam

If your cousin is divorced again and wants to have another go, holla.

As for the topic, i dunno if it's valid or invalid. Most somali marriages are an excuse to have sex, isn't better just to have sex without going through all the necessary bullshit of a marriage that will not last more than 5 months.

Indhoos   

Originally posted by GlassEyeGirl:

And also in general, wouldn't it be difficult to marry someone who's been divorced 3 or 4 times and not think wuxuu loosoo furay buu qabaa, marka alahey ka alle. I think more than 3 times is bit much whatever the reason might be.

True, True.Yet I heard of a story of women who had the habbit of once walac knocks on the door, they want the husband out the window ASAP, given that he leaves the Warqad behind.

I wonder what the stories behind these 7&5 Timers are?

Castro   

Originally posted by Nephissa:

Raggeedii walle. She slept with SEVEN men..uhhhh..uh..!!!

Time for the 75,000 mile tune up? :D

Nephissa   

Say it with me now: WTF!!!!!

No frickin way. She's put the poor thing through enough, already. @Castro. icon_razz.gif:D

ps. Ibty, see what you did?? The old hippie perv came out for that one..! ;)

Ibtisam   

Nephissa if you have a dirty mind, don't blame Ibty or castro (we already know Castro was X-rated)

P.s. I don't understand castro comments, but I don't thimk I want to know.

Nephissa   

Sheh, did you have a personality transplant?? Only Ibty, like a 10 yr old child, associates anything sexual with being dirty. And yes ma'am, I blame her for putting "her cousin" up for discussion..

Castro   

^^^^ That is not Sheh. It's a failed attempt at impersonating her.

Originally posted by sheherazade.:

I don't understand castro comments, but I don't thimk I want to know.

The real Sheh always gets my comments. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Indeed you are slowing down.

Nephy: How else can "OH she slept with 7 men" to be understood? Clean fun eh. Okay I get it.