Mooge

Oromo means business - Adiga Tuug weeyaan

Very valid points  there  Mr ducaale the problem is Somalis  in general don't feel each others pain and there is lack of justice 

People koonfurians will say you somalilanders just forget 1988  the bombardments systematic killings  the jazeera massacres . Adan  gabyows hate speeches at kheriyada in 1988. And they will say come wave the blue flag with us.

The pirates will say colonel cabdilahi yusuf was  a halyey  they named galkacyo airport after him after him and  gabre  bombed Mogadishu to the  ground and much of the residents fled to ceelasha biyaha.

And ofcourse  the 1991 massacre in xamar  and butchering of people 

Of innocent civilians mother's elders  butchering when the  usc militia went Ape mode on siyad barre clanmembers  who just shared an abtirsi  with the late general  afweyne of gedo.

And ofcourse the abuse of cadcads shaansi bravanese people  and raping of their daughters in 1991. And humiliating them in a very inhumane and barbaric way 

I think all these events are  still rehashed in the mentally damaged somalis in the war and we relive these events 

And ofcourse the jihadi war against somalida  and  qaraxyada.

I think Somalis are all traumatised by the war and will never reconcile 

Waxba inoo may galin isku isir iyo xeer iyo dhaqan toona manihin. Maybe you koonfurians have allot incommon because of warday Orma clans.  I can tell you garre degodia clans and us ethnic landish people in hararghe  have little incommon with these blood sucking galla pagans. The gallas are more  related to amharas and gurages in shewa and wollo. Qolo tulama layidha mataqaana wa galla madow hadana amxaar ah. Galla medow falaysamina