Dalmar1

DEG DEG: Jubbaland oo Garoonka Kismaayo mar kale ka celisay mas’uul cusub oo ay magacawday DFS (Jubaland is getting out of hand)

26 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Look by example to that of Somaliland, it had almost 30 years to prepare itself to face off the SFG of today, yet failed and defeated politically miserably

This is must the seductive delusion in which Villa Somalia's boys uses as the lullaby to which to put themselves to sleep with it in most night.

Or it must be the sort of the usually silly and tendentious fantasy in which the legions of the "paid propagandists" in the social media, who in turn are acting out at the behest of that "Bunker-dwelling-AMISOM-guarding-pseudo-government-in-Villa-Somalia" are being asked to spread it around in the internet by none other than their "pay-masters" in that Bunker at Villa Somalia.

For I know no real world in this universe of ours in which this assertion of yours is even remotely true. Or it's even "acquainted" with the political reality of Somaliland when it comes to "evaluating" in a "politically-score-keeping-sort-of-a-way" her "confrontational situation" with that outfit in Villa Somalia at the present-time. 

Moreover, I can give you a chapter and a verse of it in so far as my "assertion" is concern, just in case you wish to enlightened yourself about how absurd your argument actually is in the cold light of the day.

So, lets have no more of this kind of nonsense from you, dear lad. Shall we.     

50 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

This is must the seductive delusion in which Villa Somalia's boys uses as the lullaby to which to put themselves to sleep with it in most night.

Or it must be the sort of the usually silly and tendentious fantasy in which the legions of the "paid propagandists" in the social media, who in turn are acting out at the behest of that "Bunker-dwelling-AMISOM-guarding-pseudo-government-in-Villa-Somalia" are being asked to spread it around in the internet by none other than their "pay-masters" in that Bunker at Villa Somalia.

For I know no real world in this universe of ours in which this assertion of yours is even remotely true. Or it's even "acquainted" with the political reality of Somaliland when it comes to "evaluating" in a "politically-score-keeping-sort-of-a-way" her "confrontational situation" with that outfit in Villa Somalia at the present-time. 

Moreover, I can give you a chapter and a verse of it in so far as my "assertion" is concern, just in case you wish to enlightened yourself about how absurd your argument actually is in the cold light of the day.

So, lets have no more of this kind of nonsense from you, dear lad. Shall we.     

Ina Adeer Oodweyne i do apologize for i have used unconstructive words that described the Political debacle Somaliland faces today, my words were meant to put of those baby states posers that act like Somaliland, for indeed Somaliland has displayed a praiseworthy sense of responsibility where they have maintained for the past 30 years a political stability, peace and development in an area constant strife of Civil war indeed what Somaliland deserves is nothing short of High Praise.

Having said that, no Functional country such as Somalia will ever allow an region to break away because of some aloof disgruntled clan, the meek people of Somaliland are not of the same caliber as that of Eritreans nor that of South Sudanians where an outright war of independence is possible, what Somaliland couldnt achieve (Independence) from us SFG through arms of strength will certainly not achieve anything through Political diplomacy.

Somalilands fate is written on the wall, and that is an short living autonomy (that is until a strong REPUBLIC emerges from Mogadishu), and nothing else, for we Mogadishu do not at this moment desire to control you physically but politically, your absent from the Mogadishu politics has indeed been a blessing for us Somaliweyne Supremacists.

Dalmarow, who are the "we" you speak off in Mogadisho that can/will control any Somali territory outside of villa Somalia? And the funny thing is that you consider the rest of Somalia (outside of Mogadishu) as disgruntled and treasonous clan states and yet you want people to take you serious. If 30 years of civil war and mayhem didn't teach a thing, I guess nothing will humble you. So keep the bravado and the empty threats.

31 minutes ago, Gheelle.T said:

Dalmarow, who are the "we" you speak off in Mogadisho that can/will control any Somali territory outside of villa Somalia? And the funny thing is that you consider the rest of Somalia (outside of Mogadishu) as disgruntled and treasonous clan states and yet you want people to take you serious. If 30 years of civil war and mayhem didn't teach a thing, I guess nothing will humble you. So keep the bravado and the empty threats.

Hello Earth to Gheele, i dont know where you live but this is Republic of Somalia, we do not care what your tribal stance is or want, the only thing we care about is that majority of the people have our mindset and that the Capital being in our firm hands, because when those 2 are melted together it will indeed form an mighty rude awaking to those who think The SFG will never reach their pathetic tribal administrations.

I will say this again, so pay attention; The SFG so long it has time, legitimacy and monopoly of violence it will eventually dismantle those tribal administration through brute force or either-wise, and no matter how how hard (like usually) you cry in demonstration worldwide will change that fact, so go play president this and president that in your fake pathetic tribal treasonous regional states because our (Somalia) day will be soon and hard felt.

And also that 30 years of Civil war you mentioned, a Fact worth mentioning is that we had no Government then, but now we do, which is growing stronger by the day and a game changer to those traitors.

I am still trying to understand who are "we" you speak off? Most Somalis are content with these "pathetic tribal admins" in which the SFG is part and parcel of it. Otherwise they wouldn't exist. I am not sure which universe you live in, but these federal states and SFG are dameer iyo 2diisa dhagood. The SFG is made of Somalis from Federal Republic of Somalia, unless you're speaking of another Somalia that's alien to me. And while you at it, do tell those mighty ARMY of yours to at least flash out the AS ragtags from South Somalia.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Brute force? So, you want another civil war?

I have a feeling he's one of those Qurbajoog crew who frequent Mogadishu cafes with their shiny laptops and entertain each other with make-believe stories of how this clueless SFG will reign over Somali peninsula in due time.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

one thing is for certain and that is SFG has time, legitimacy and the monopoly of violence (National army) that will eventually cower those weak foreign imposed tribalist states to their place of obedience, the desired fate for those fake treacherous regional states is that of Chechnya, Aleppo, and Kurdistan.

Kkk couldn't help myself but laugh at the raw clan driven emotions at display. 

3 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Having said that, no Functional country such as Somalia will ever allow an region to break away because of some aloof disgruntled clan, the meek people of Somaliland are not of the same caliber as that of Eritreans nor that of South Sudanians where an outright war of independence is possible, what Somaliland couldnt achieve (Independence) from us SFG through arms of strength will certainly not achieve anything through Political diplomacy.

Somalilands fate is written on the wall, and that is an short living autonomy (that is until a strong REPUBLIC emerges from Mogadishu), and nothing else, for we Mogadishu do not at this moment desire to control you physically but politically, your absent from the Mogadishu politics has indeed been a blessing for us Somaliweyne Supremacists

What a load of codswallop to say the least. And what is worse of it is that the silly bugger who wrote this tiresome screech actually believe half of the stuff he had doodled in here. And, once I took him as serious person who knew what on earth he was waffling on about it in here. Silly me. 

For your information, dear lad, this wretched pseudo-government you keep harping a praise on it is actually a "mercenary-protected and a bunker-hiding-outfit", in whose its remit doesn't pass and go beyond the perimeter of Villa Somalia, much less said about them having a "Monopoly of Violence" of the kind a proper state ought to have it under its "legal belt".

And yet here you are fantasizing about a "brute-force" to compel others to tow the line of this government, when in fact it has nothing to its name to which to defend itself against the likes of the Al-Shabaab of this world, particularly if we see the day in which those African's mercenaries were to go on "strike" from their day-job of protecting this crew in Villa Somalia.  

Sorry, my friend, for yours is basically a higher form of merit-less trolling. And you have no argument worthy of its name to which you can put it to others in a serious way, much less said about others being confronted with anything to which they need to actually think about it in-terms of how to respond to.

I am afraid, I actually have fallen for your conceit (or deliberate bait) of talking with "authoritative verbiage" without actually having nothing of a "basic fact" to back it up any of your lofty and rhetorical sleight-of-hand.

And in that sense let me know when this proverbial and alleged "Monopoly of Violence" is something the "chancing denizens" of Villa Somalia's bunker have it to their names. And they can indeed use it to actually flash out anyone (be they Al-Shabaab of this world, or be they anyone else) from the various shit-holes and the "looters-infested-districts" of that place call Mogadishu. But till then, please, Nigga, you are having a laugh in here, mate.

59 minutes ago, Gheelle.T said:

I have a feeling he's one of those Qurbajoog crew who frequent Mogadishu cafes with their shiny laptops and entertain each other with make-believe stories of how this clueless SFG will reign over Somali peninsula in due time.

Too much caffeine perhaps!

@Oodweyne, you should know by now, that politics is a zero sum game, and unfortunately (even after given you're beloved Somaliland an almost 30 years head start) you're heading to an early exit of political defeat, the SFG/Mogadishu always knew that the image and status Somaliland had was that of an house built on glass, it only takes one (figure of speech) stone for that weak meek house to shatter. 

@Che -Guevara, the Civil war never ended, i haven't seen any reconciliation conference, have you?

@Gheelle.T, now your just parroting the same sequence of nonsensical words of how weak the SFG is today, when i am talking about the rising political power and influence of SFG as the day goes by, and also lets keep it politics here OK, no need for personal attacks!

@Ducale, every petty qabiil/clan states is after specific interests, some are pro-isolation, pro-federalism, or just outright pro-stoogism (Like Jubaland) , while SFG is for the betterment of Somalia in fighting off any local or foreign hindrances, and there is nothing clan-ism behind that statements.

As for Farmaajo i am not a fan of, infact i see him as an weak clannist and ineffective President that needs to be motioned out before he does any harm to the progress Somalia has attained so far, so you see i am not biased:D.

29 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

@Oodweyne, you should know by now, that politics is a zero sum game, and unfortunately (even after given you're beloved Somaliland an almost 30 years head start) you're heading to an early exit of political defeat, the SFG/Mogadishu always knew that the image and status Somaliland had was that of an house built on glass, it only takes one (figure of speech) stone for that weak meek house to shatter.

Saaxiib, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt. But now I am ardently convinced that your game is basically to rile people up with nonsensical trolling (like what our wretched Sheegato Saalax does most of the times). And in that sense, not much will be gain by actually taking your "trolling-bait" that seriously in here.

Hence, when you actually have an argument - a real argument - that has beginning, a middle, and an end, particularly one that has "verifiable facts" to back it up any assertion it makes, then come back to us.

But till then, bro, go easy on the "clever-by-half-trolling-tactics" in which you are employing in here now. For they will mark you down as a sort of git who should be avoided at all cost, particularly whenever one sees him talking about any subject under the sun.

So the day you have something - anything - to which you can write about it in-terms of what the SFG is in "possession" of in which in turn they can hurt Somaliland with it, then come back to me in right here of SOL.

But till then, please, bro, stop talking both-sides of your mouth about some alleged "political prowess" in which this misbegotten SFG that is "holed-up" in a Villa Somalia, may allegedly have to its name. For there is none of that sort to begin with other than what your absurd delusion may have indeed "conjured" it up for you.   

21 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

@Che -Guevara, the Civil war never ended, i haven't seen any reconciliation conference, have you?

So, you think the answer is more violence carried out by an entity under foreign protection?

1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

So, you think the answer is more violence carried out by an entity under foreign protection?

Violence should never be condoned, what we need is reconciliation conference that will close the era of a nightmare the 90's and help us move forward as a united nation in dismantling the wretched federalism which is a by product of that cursed 90's civil war.

44 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

@Gheelle.T, now your just parroting the same sequence of nonsensical words of how weak the SFG is today, when i am talking about the rising political power and influence of SFG as the day goes by, and also lets keep it politics here OK, no need for personal attacks!

@Ducale, every petty qabiil/clan states is after specific interests, some are pro-isolation, pro-federalism, or just outright pro-stoogism (Like Jubaland) , while SFG is for the betterment of Somalia in fighting off any local or foreign hindrances, and there is nothing clan-ism behind that statements.

As for Farmaajo i am not a fan of, infact i see him as an weak clannist and ineffective President that needs to be motioned out before he does any harm to the progress Somalia has attained so far, so you see i am not biased:D.

Do you have moving away from Qatar to UAE in mind? That will knock off few Gobols right away. Bring Eritrea and you may even have a go at Puntland. The Eritreans would be more than happy to do that. As dictators take things personally Eritrean dictator hates Puntland with passion.

• Like 1