Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Faheema.   

^LoL in that case talk to Pret and pick up Sag Aloo - Potato, onion, spinach, yoghurt, tomato, celery,ginger, organic vegetable bouillon, garlic, curry powder, nutmeg and red chilli

Plus a Chuncky Sandwich/Wrap/Baguette and you're good to go :D

Ibtisam   

Well I had cornflakes for lunch because did not get chance to go out!!

BUT SHID house: A Patient just dropped off 12 Lola's cup cakes for me. IT is the most delicious thing ever. redface.gif

Urban   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

So I started the fitness freak diet..

5pm I was starving and craving sugar so I had black tea with ginger and sugar.

7pm: Yogurt

8pm: I was starving so I had a glass of diet coke, glass of juice, handful of dry crunch nut flakes.

10pm; Glass of water.

Ibtisam you said you were starving twice and yet you only had food that wouldn't even fill up our house mouse. Now that is not a fitness freak diet :D . Take note of Lily's food.

I've stopped caring about the taste and variety of my food. Every weekend, I cook a whole week's worth of lunch and dinner then split them into small portions and throw the whole batch into the freezer. I know of people can't eat the same food for 2 consecutive days, don't know why. My lunch and dinner is the same usually. For a whole week.

Tuujiye   

^^ gabdhahaan in ee isdilaan mee rabaan saaxiib lool Cornflakes for lunch kulahaa lool...

Ibtisam eat what ever but eat small don't be dhuuni....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

I've stopped caring about the taste and variety of my food. Every weekend, I cook a whole week's worth of lunch and dinner then split them into small portions and throw the whole batch into the freezer. I know of people can't eat the same food for 2 consecutive days, don't know why. My lunch and dinner is the same usually. For a whole week.

Urban horta mashallah that you cook congrats..I respect a brother who cooks. bt the other thing i wanted to say was dnt all somalis basically eat the same thing throughout the week ..like sabayad laxoox bariis baasto ..till u go enough? something else please lol...Ithink we should learn a bit about other culture's food and u know make it more diversified..

salaam

Tuujiye   

^^^ Other cultures uma baahnid you just have to in aad kaaga jaf jafatid oo aad ka dhigatid heersare..lool let me translate lol you could still eat the normal somali food but you just have to cook it healthy..less saliid, less sonkor, burka cadka badal, brown baasto, less bariis...NO HILIB ARI!!! loool well I could say that but not everyone I'm sure even Urban and FU-FU eat Hilib Ari is the somali drug...

Cunto gaaleed yaa cuni kara Haala?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Haala: p.s. if yr still in school..it comes part of ur tuition. So nothing should stop you from going to gym...apart from laziness

Was it the Cheryl Cole? ;)

No, I've graduated from high school. Long ago.

Originally posted by Urban:

2+2=5 Do tell how your first run goes
:D
I'm gonna bet it'll be 3 minutes of jogging followed with a couple of minutes of walking, then that voice in your head will come up with the best reasons to just walk back home. Yeah tomorrow it'll increase to 4 minutes..baby steps.

Only to never run again.

Haha :D

You might have a point there.

Aaliyyah   

^^^ Other cultures uma baahnid you just have to in aad kaaga jaf jafatid oo aad ka dhigatid heersare..lool let me translate lol you could still eat the normal somali food but you just have to cook it healthy..less saliid, less sonkor, burka cadka badal, brown baasto, less bariis...NO HILIB ARI!!! loool well I could say that but not everyone I'm sure even Urban and FU-FU eat Hilib Ari is the somali drug...

Cunto gaaleed yaa cuni kara Haala?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

kayga si kasto aan u jafjafo horta wa sanifay...its time to cook something else or at least cook somali food less. Inshallah I wanna take some cooking classes. and it doesnt have to contain pork..you change the ingredients and use your halaal food in a creative way...the possibilities to be creative with food is endless. am so tired of bariis iyo baasto.

lol@ hilib adhi is drug? i personally dnt like we usually eat steak and chicken at ma house often. Even that wa sanfiay these days...

salaam

:D:D:D Ibti. You went from sugar binge to starvation:

This is what my day looks like(well most, sometimes I eat more and sometimes less):

Breakfast: 8am Two cups of coffee with two spoons of cream with a sweetner. A half a cup of a high fiber cereal with a glass of 1% milk or oatmeal with a glass of milk.

Snack: Tea or water

11:30 Lunch:

I mostly cook at home but you can buy organic frozen tasty ones on the days you dont pack lunch. So I have something like Brown rice, chicken souce, steamed veggies and a piece of fruit. If I'm lunching out I will have a bowl of soup and whole wheat chicken or turkey sandwich.

At 3:00pm

If I am craving sugar I will have a piece of chocolate and tea with a teaspoon of sugar.

Around 5:30 or 6:00

I will eat chicken or bean wrap, or Pasta with chicken and cheese or a bowl of salad or a protein shake.

Later I might have tea. So as you can see I eat alot but my daily total cal. comes to 1200-1500 a day depending on the day. And thats my target. So you see you dont have to starve.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^ gabdhahaan in ee isdilaan mee rabaan saaxiib lool Cornflakes for lunch kulahaa lool...

Ibtisam eat what ever but eat small don't be dhuuni....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blame FuFu and his 'waa la isku walaaqaa uun' health tips :D

Ibtisam   

I think I'm going to try normality, not freakness; When I finished work yesterday I thought I was gonna pass out- so I had chicken and Moroccan rice and I eat till I had no more space. Then I had tea and sweets.

I skipped breakfast and now having lunch of thai coconut curry. Sheh you would be proud; it has fragrant rice, edamame beans (what on earth are they) and fresh pak choi (What is that) it is 3/5 of you 5 a day thingy. :D It taste horrible but filling.

Urban, I’m not fuzzed about eating the same thing- I just have to like it to start off with. Lool @ mouse. This is because normally I would’ve eat a slice of cake, but since I can’t, don’t know what to have for snack apart from drink. Fruits are just water- I’m hunger still even if I eat a whole bowl of fruits.

C&H your day to day does not look so bad, you even have chocolate in there. Although that is a lot of brown bread and wheat stuff.

My edo has a theory that you should have your lunch for Breakfast, dinner for lunch and then have your breakfast for dinner. That way you start off eating big and reduce your intake through out the day. Not sure about having pasto and chicken for breakfast though. :D

MZanzi   

^^Norfy...your a big fun of KFC ...war ninyoho KFC maxa laguugu sheegay

ibti.Dont feel proud on skipping your breakfast as tht's the worst thing tht u can do for your body.after all, skipping breakfast will not make you thin,but instead it will make weak and fatigued.

Ibtisam   

^^I Skipped breakfast because I had dinner at 9pm and woke up still feeling full. redface.gif

I don't want to be thin, I want to be healthy.

Never use to have breakfast till 6months ago, started having breakfast as part of this healthy transformation.