Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Cabdow   

Sheh & C&H, see if you can follow this

strategy bal marka hore, before fufu turns you into body builders smile.gif

When the weather is severe and windy, sometimes it blows me away. Is there any excercise or anything I could eat to solve this problem? Usually I wear two trousers and place rocks in my pockets to keep balance, but this doesn't seem to be helping much. Any suggestions?

:D:D

She's gorgeous mashallah..Cake obsession everywhere.

Fu-fu, I'm hungry two hours after my evening meal. Tonight I made it to 3 hours woohoo. Less carbs makes for a hungrier me, I feel greedy but I'm losing weight this way and feeling better(things got worse before they got better though). It's just a chore as I don't like to eat what I've eaten 2 hours before and want to conjure up something new. Who has the time for that? Make a bigger meal and eat twice in the evening seems to be the way forward for me.

Btw, I'm surprised at your fructose consumption. I was expecting you to shun all things -ose. I fear I've given you a new part-time job here. LoL. But this thread needs to rival Troll. Somalis have evil diets.

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

War waa funny qofta. Haha. Xataa Billy Blanks video baa la hayaa.
:D

Runtii caatada waa caafimaad.
:D

She's lovely, really.

Not true about caatonimo being an indication of good health. I'm skinniest at my most terrible eating and exercise(non) habits.

I bought Nike trainers with a lie in my head. The lie went: "You'll wake up at 6AM every morning and do a bit of jogging, then when you're used to that, you'll finally join the gym".

A couple of months later, ta-daa!, the sneakers lie untouched.

I was inspired by Chocolate & Honey's thread 'New Year Resolutions', so I will make it a New Year resolution to start going to the gym. I want Cheryl Cole's abs :D

Aaliyyah   

^thats a good resolution. Inshallah I so wanna do that too...jogging in the morning is definitely good u'll be fit if you maintain it long enough.

added that to my resolution. I been lazy lately...

salaam

p.s. if yr still in school..it comes part of ur tuition. So nothing should stop you from going to gym...apart from laziness icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

loooooooool@ waa wada useless oo waxeey iitaran maleh qashinkan kudaraya :)walaahi she'z so funny

Yoga and Balates! :D

Tuujiye   

Fu-Fu aka Baal Dooro! waraa caadi matihid walaahi rageedi...SOl Admin in aan mushahar kaaga qadno waaye lool...

optimum nutrition is off the hook and more waraa I agree with you.. I used to take lots of different kind of protein in my past work out days and now when I got back to my working out life style, I was introduced to Optimum and it helped me so much...

Fu-Fu your also right on exercising with an empty stomack but is not for everyone but or does that do have the mass..like me...lol.. I can't eat six times or five but I used optimum to replace the meals.. I ran every morning and worked out 5 days of the week after work....I lost 20bls and trying to gain back 10bls of lean muscle iinsha allah....

It took me a year and half to get back to working out and being committed to this new life style...I forced my self to learning to eat Salad which made me feel like a bajaq and cut off my steaped tea shiiiiidh....

Urban, Fu-Fu suuq uu furtay waa ogtahay nooh ninkaan agenda uu kasoo fikiray oo maanta soo badhingay waa u jeedaa lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

Tuujiye waraa haye saa u train gareeeneesay aad 12 packs yeelatay yaah camoo lol you know what bro i like optimum nutrition it's quite cheap and not over hyped like Muscle-Tech ...have you seen the muscle Tech ads...i have been a victim of muscle Tech ar maxeeey igaadeen ;)

Tuujiye   

Maya maya war wili 6 aan raadinooyaa 12ka aa sheegeysid wiligee ma yeelan..but I'm glad I'm back to my old self..after my europe trip, saaxiib I knew I had to slim up lol you need to go to Zurich Switzerland saaxiib I never seen dad saa u wada dhuuban oo caafimaad ka muuqda...

Muscle tech is natural portein sxb dad badan aan aqaan oo waxaa qaata laakiin Optimum waa pure protein no mixes of any kind.. But the thing about Optimum is that it works best for does people who already have the mass and maybe thats why some people go for the others....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

MZanzi   

Naazir swimming Its an amazing sport and it makes you feel really good, Its awesome plus it works almost every muscle in your body so you get fitness plus you have fun

PS.Dhubad uus fakaday waxa udaawo waxa fakinaayo in laiska yareeyo xooga jimcisina lagu Xado ....

PS. Tuujiye horta where's my jimicisi ayaantaan ma arkin (Nuune)

Urban   

Tuujiye :D

I was introduced to weight training about 3 years ago, and since then I've been working out on an off, mostly off really. I didn't get into it at all, doing 7 or more exercises in one session for different body parts was extremely boring. And doing a 5 or 6 day split wasn't an option either. It took too long to finish one workout and bored the **** out of me. And I was still skinny fat.

A couple of months ago I found a website called Stronglifts.com and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's a strength training website, a little different to bodybuiling training. In 6 weeks, I haven't missed a single session (unheard of from me) and can say now that I'm officially addicted, so this is what I'm gonna stick with for the next 12 months inshallah. Have a look at that page.

2+2=5 Do tell how your first run goes :D I'm gonna bet it'll be 3 minutes of jogging followed with a couple of minutes of walking, then that voice in your head will come up with the best reasons to just walk back home. Yeah tomorrow it'll increase to 4 minutes..baby steps.

Only to never run again.