Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

I see what you mean Che. I used to workout in the evening and then, I would have to eat or drink a shake afterwards and go to bed. I was actually gaining. So I switched to morning so that I can have my breakfast right after I finish and stay within my calorie-range.

^I don't trust celebrity trainers not to say some ain't really good. We do have the same problem plus I'm not able to fall asleep when I exercise in the evening.

Fufu-I don't eat anything heavy afterwards and I hate eating anything before a workout.What sort food would you recommend?

MZanzi   

Che: your post workout meal is the most important Simply put, aside from water (which you should already know you need) your post workout meal needs to contain 2 things, and it needs to not contain 1. You should be eating protein and carbs. You should NOT be eating fat. More on the protein and carbs you need a little later. you should eat whole foods a whey protein shake will be digested by your body much quicker than a whole food because it will be a liquid.

my post worout meal is like this ..60gr chicken 30gr rice, spinach and a salad..u see u have everything ur body need when u eat this carbs and protein

15 grams of protein tht's so litlle i think u should try Gold standard whey ....it's one of the best whey protein in the market better THAN any other WHEY protein

Calories 120

Calories From Fat 15

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 1.5g 2%

Saturated Fat 1g 5%

Trans Fat

Cholesterol 30mg 10%

Sodium 60mg 3%

Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%

Sugars 1g

Protein 24g

Vitamin A 0%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 10%

Iron 0%

Urban   

I asked my friend to try the Gold standard double chocolate and he thought it tasted like a McDonalds shake. It's the most expensive though. I've tried shakes that tasted like cement milkshake.

MZanzi   

Urban right now i'm using the Gold standard WHEY..i have been a big FUN of BSN products laakin sxb i will never waste my money anymore with any other protein shake ...optimum nutrition is off the hook

Khayr   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Che: your post workout meal is the most important Simply put, aside from water (which you should already know you need) your post workout meal needs to contain 2 things, and it needs to not contain 1. You should be eating protein and carbs. You should NOT be eating fat. More on the protein and carbs you need a little later. you should eat whole foods a whey protein shake will be digested by your body much quicker than a whole food because it will be a liquid.

my post worout meal is like this ..60gr chicken 30gr rice, spinach and a salad..u see u have everything ur body need when u eat this carbs and protein

15 grams of protein tht's so litlle i think u should try Gold standard whey ....it's one of the best whey protein in the market better THAN any other WHEY protein

Calories 120

Calories From Fat 15

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 1.5g 2%

Saturated Fat 1g 5%

Trans Fat

Cholesterol 30mg 10%

Sodium 60mg 3%

Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%

Sugars 1g

Protein 24g

Vitamin A 0%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 10%

Iron 0%

Best tasting and mixing protein. When I took that, I was working it like crazy (a few months ago). Also, I had a NO2 - thats helps a little.

Now, I bought some cheap soy protein. Tastes sooo bad....i dread drinking it.

MZanzi   

kheyr, are u using NO EXPLODE? i never liked the taste but it's one of the best pre-workout energy drink but my fav is the superpump250

if you take superpump and hit ur bicep and tricep even if ur newbie the pumps in ur arms will turn few heads smile.gif

last year i compined NO EXPLODE with Universal Animal Stak tht shit will make you lift heavy a$$ weight

Khayr   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

kheyr, are u using NO EXPLODE? i never liked the taste but it's one of the best pre-workout energy drink but my fav is the superpump250

if you take superpump and hit ur bicep and tricep even if ur newbie the pumps in ur arms will turn few heads
smile.gif

last year i compined NO EXPLODE with Universal Animal Stak tht shit will make you lift heavy a$$ weight

Saxibo, I got the walmart NO....lol. It worked but I want more....and more....NO Explode is what I dream off, though it costs almost $100 a bottle.

Nitric Oxide definitely makes u left more. I never benced more then when I was on that stuff.

Downside- didnt' go to bed.

MZanzi   

^^LooL sxbow if u wanna lift heavy weights use La-arginine it's quite cheap and it really works very well....it's not like NO-Explose but it can give you a boost

PS. drinking strong black coffee before a workout also can give u a boost smile.gif

MZanzi   

^LMAO

Chubaka Quitting doesn’t happen overnight. So plan well. Cut down slowly over time. For example, if you eat junk food more than once a week, cut down to once a week. Then cut down to twice a month. Then to once a month, then cut it out totally. Create whatever plan is good for you and include your groceries, shopping and cooking.

Cheers guys. Habeen wanaagsan