Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

MZanzi   

sheh to be honest with you i dont weight my food, I eat fruits in bunches, and I don’t care about fructose. everything comes down to one thing: learn YOUR body. Trial and error taught me everything I need to know about my body. No scale, no science, no expert can ever hope to be of equal value to my experience.. Results speak for themselves, and I will take my body’s ACTUAL FEEDBACK over expert opinions any day of the week

EDIT:Urban c'mon man share with us some of ur knowledge

Khayr   

No carbs after 6pm? What about people who work and get home after 6pm? :(

This thermogenics business - i've tried a cheap one and it makes me feel 'wired' (caffine ofcourse).

Working out in the morning, as soon as you get up is the best thing. Ofcourse, it takes alot of discpline. A few weeks ago, I was at the gym in the morning (around 4:30am-5:00am is) and to my surprise, I saw all the folks there whom I can look up to (for their dedication) and it showed in their bodies. These were the marathon runners, the over achievers, the "Bossess" (hence why I need to be there early in the morning too) :D

MZanzi   

Haatu do you mean How do I build muscle and tone up without losing weight?

The point of "toning up" is to lose the excess fat on your body while adding lean muscle. Keep the cardio up and lift a little heavier than normal and that should compensate for the fattty pounds that you'll shed. Good luck.

LooooooL@learn your body..that could mean anything :D

But seriously, is exercise in the evening not preferable?

Tuujiye...Kaas hadii walax lasiin cunug uus cunaa and they only hand out peanuts these days.

MZanzi   

LooL Che: meel baas aa wax kafiirisa sxb there's no better time than training in the evening if u wanna build hardcore muscle sabato ah you have enough energy in the evening than early in the morning

Sheh..i eat everything even raw eggs lol

OK I have problem:

When the weather is severe and windy, sometimes it blows me away. Is there any excercise or anything I could eat to solve this problem? Usually I wear two trousers and place rocks in my pockets to keep balance, but this doesn't seem to be helping much. Any suggestions? :D

ps. good thread.

Stay away from sugars! Sugar is White Death!..

:D:D:D As I read this I looked at my lunch: A piece of frosted cake, a slice of cheese pizza, two cookies with almonds, chips, diet coke and more chips :(:( But I dont eat like this everyday, it is THE office party before the break.

MZanzi   

Macaan jeclidaa...sonkorey in lagu bixiyo waaye

Originally posted by Urban:

Tuujiye threadka a cariirinin, ka bax yaqey
:D

Edit - Good luck Fu-Fu! Do you follow a typical bodybuilder's regime of bulking then cutting?

sxb I am not really a bodybuilder but i live the life style of a bodybuilder minus the (juice) :D you know Bodybuilding is a two way street, your either bulking or cutting ...right know I'm on my cutting cycle ;)

Khayr   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: Stay away from sugars! Sugar is White Death!..

:D:D:D

As I read this I looked at my lunch: A piece of frosted cake, a slice of cheese pizza, two cookies with almonds, chips, diet coke and more chips
:(:(
But I dont eat like this everyday, it is THE office party before the break.
Sure mate, Sure mate. Whatever you say - its all good. smile.gif

the weather is severe and windy, sometimes it blows me away.

Guess you will be indoors during the winter saxib.

MZanzi   

OK I have problem:

When the weather is severe and windy, sometimes it blows me away. Is there any excercise or anything I could eat to solve this problem? Usually I wear two trousers and place rocks in my pockets to keep balance, but this doesn't seem to be helping much. Any suggestions?

LooooooooL walaahi bilaahi daacad aan uqoslay sxb u always crack me up ..

Urban   

Fabregas, the best thing to do this is walk sideways with good form, maintain a straight back and your neck neutral.

MZanzi   

Che: when i use to train in the evening i normaly use to eat my pre-workout meal laakin sxb you can not eat a full plate oo bariis iyo hilib iyo moos lagu so dul jar jaray you have to eat a light meal and hit the weights hard

PS: Pre and post workout nutrition are crucial for building muscle.