Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Tuujiye   

I gain sxb.. Ramadaan kaste weight baa igu darsama... Sanadkaan siyaasad baan wataa... I can't Gain weight anymore!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

I gain sxb.. Ramadaan kaste weight baa igu darsama... Sanadkaan siyaasad baan wataa... I can't Gain weight anymore!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

hehehe

Same here saxib but the trick to eat less and less throughout the month. Managed it last year.

Tuujiye   

I used to play sports fasting.. I don't know if I could still do that but I will try it this year lol.. Your right Norf, eating less and less works well...

Che, adiga saas lee ahoo! hilib ari isku daldal sidii duq A&T iyo Sayid... Indhaha korkooda ayee baruur kaa gali doontaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Who's ever done post-fajr football. I do it every Ramadan. It's the best feeling man.

But this year though we might play after Taraawiix coz we might need the energy we get from suxuur. :D

Chimera   

One wonders how Serge Nubret never won the Mr Olympia, most clear cut case of competetive racism, Arnold was clearly outclassed.

Chimera   

Yeah i don't get the fetish these judges have with muscle-mass instead of definition. Ronnie Coleman looks disgusting with his inflated belly and ridicilous legs. Levrone is more symmetric and has the best shoulders among the top 10

Serge however clearly was denied a victory solely because of his racial background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11EwXVFJXug

I love Arnold, but this is the plain truth.