Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

Chimera   

Originally posted by MZanzi:

quote:Originally posted by --:

products_line_image.jpg

:cool:

Have you ever wondered why there are so many nutrition supplements on the market and yet most of them are waste of money ?
I know what you mean bro,
and your question will be answered. Luckily i had muscular friends who recommended me the 'right stuff' so i never had to labrat myself and see which products actually work and which don't.

That’s suicidal mate, when i was in Dubai i had to cut my trip short due to breathing difficulties. Couldn’t walk let alone run.

Training during Ramadan is ideal for getting rid of those winter fat stores. Good bye to Mr Belly :D

5 mile run after Tarawih 3 times a week and your as good as gold.

N.O.R.F   

Arch, thats just madness saxib. You're food would not have been digested and then suxur will be at what 4am?

Polanyi   

ASWRB.

My hands got darker due to the sunglight. When the winter starts, i'll scup them with some snow and black seed oil.

Norf...i dont really eat until i get back from prayers anyway. before that its just lite foods. the jog is relatively slow paced and i spend most night eating to maintain the right calorie/cardio ratio

all in all i get around 5 hrs sleep a night during the month. I run for the first 3 weeks to ensure fat loss, before cutting down dramatically to start resistance training. lightweights to begin with.

i assure you this works everytime. I have no choice if i'm to maintain my legendary status in Sunday league footy. :D

Khayr   

Last Ramadan,

I trained well at nights and my strength increased - I was at my peak, alhamdulillah.Only thing is the last 10 days threw things off, for my training.

Ramadan is for less sleep and more ibadah over all.

Tuujiye   

:D:D

Last night, I saw Tuujiye oo hor boodaya Nkrumah iyo Daleys on JUly 1 celebrations. Waraa ninku gaabanaa?

looooooooooool inta islaamo oo heesto maxaa labada ugu qaab daran iigu dhextuurtay? lool at least Saado cali maa ii geysid duqa? habartaas wili waa la qashi karaa oo waxa lagu faanin jiray baa laga raadin karayaa....

duq yahoo dhamaadka ah, maxaa gymka ka tagee oo aad dhiseysaa?? ma suniyaha hoostooda baad dhiseysaa mise garbahaas kuwii anyaxa la qabo?

lool at JUXA..Ngonge must be an Cilan haduu ani iga gaaban yahay loool....adigana hadii kabo taao leh suuqa laga waayo, see wax yeelee?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I finally step foot in a gym the other day with my sister (who goes regularly). Not the best experience. The only thing I could manage was the treadmill. She got me lifting balaayo, the bike killed my legs and my back hurts. I totally need hydrotherapy....