Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Fitness Freaks

N.O.R.F   

^Haven't seen them yet but feels better and swelling is going down. A deep tissue massage should sort it and I might be palying again next week smile.gif

I will start the gym next week and look better by the summer IA. When there is money involved that's motivation enough.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I will start the gym next week and look better by the summer IA. When there is money involved that's motivation enough.

Do you know how shallow that sounds norfoow?

You dont have evidence of any dodgy haircuts norf, but the evidence is mounting against you.

Anyways, I am thinking of coming to Dubai, are you going sort me out with accommodation?

Haatu   

^^ xasid waaxid :D:D:D

prepare the spare room for the man, you don't want him to tell the elders you're a bad host :D

N.O.R.F   

^He would bore me with his take on Somalis :D

He needs to stay in a Somali hotel. Dhaqan celis ayuu u yara baahanyahay afkana ha ku bartu.

hodman   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I need someone to set me straight! I took a short break after getting sick. But now I dont want to work-out.

nooooo!! C & H u were my motivation now get to it girl :D

hodman   

dat's great! I just came back from a vacation that completely derailed what little progress I had made...but no more excuses!

MZanzi   

tonight I met a nice couple oo somali ah at the gym We chatted about normal stuff .

Ps. they were both very old 60++ and the old man beat me on the treadmill he was runing on speed 11 and when he saw me runing on 9 ..he shouted and called his wife the kid is on 9 speed ..waan shiixay:)