galbeedi

Ahmed Shide elected the new leader of DDSI party in Somali region of Ethiopia

Now galbeedi you want to betray cumar geele a fellow awdalite zeilici.  And side with  The tigrayan dictator of xamasien and a jabarti refugee in the amisom bunker by the name of failmaajo and then you claim to support pan somalism war waxani wa waali. Marna dheh gaala madow baan jecelahay mar oday tigray ah oo muslimiinta ereteriya madhiyey baan diifaacaya. Hadana djibouti baan necebahay iyo Somaliland taarikhda axmed guray adal iyo ifat na waan ku faanaya.  Sheekadu Waxaweye naagti xumayd eeh guryaha buqda ka shaqeysanjirtay eh tidhi isug weysa ii hadhey eh.

Xaaji,

You have your interest and Galbeedi has.

Galbeedi,

If anything, I hope Somalis become pragmatic. We don't have to like each other but it has been clear and is becoming more clear everyday political unity is necessary in order to weather the winds of change in the Horn. More importantly, political unity is vital if we want to get the proverbial cad in the Ethiopia empire.

For political unity to be possible, a genuine reconciliation and inclusive politics are necessarily. And lastly a system of government that will protect the individual.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Oodweyne, 

Sheeksdu ma waxay Dhaafi la’dahay Somaliland ayaa la soo weerarsyaa. Maxaad wax walba uga Dhigaydaan ansgaa nalagu  soo socdaa .

Mida kale Af Xumadan aad wax walba Bulaacada gaynaysaan miyaa iska Daysaan.

In your world, Whom ever I attack probably denied me a base to attack Somaliland. Cumar Ghelle has been oppressing my people for twenty years, and he isn’t going any where. The average Djiboutian is suffering from sky rocketing Cost of living, lack of water and electricity while few families are stealing the resources like oligarchs and our Xaaji and company are the beneficiaries. The Hargeisa Habro control foreign exchanges and the treasury of Djibouti through their in laws and other thieving mechanism.

On the other hand we the owners of Djibouti are poorer every day. I am speaking for the hundreds of thousands of poor Djiboutian who are looking way out.  just like Meles, the president of Burundi and others , Mr. Ghelle is using the Somalia insecurity as a ladder to gain geopolitical stature and make money from the corrupt western donors. When he started the Carta conference twenty or so years ago, he was just a gangster who inherited his uncle, but hosting Somali Vagnonds made him statesman. We will get him sooner or later.

Ooweyne,

you are from Burco, you do not understand these quarrels , it is about the rule of law , good governance and helping the Djibouti people. Xaaji and company are Guilty of stealing just like the Tplf in Addis.

Folks, some nights, I couldn’t fell sleep when I reflect about the crimes of Ghelle and company. Who knows we might get justice one day. 

Finally, I am not coming to get you so you could sleep in tranquillity .

All we need is give Ahmed  Shide a chance to prove himself. Who knows  he might order Mr. Biixi around like the TPLF.

galbeedi   

By the way, your darling Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, is getting ready to campaign for Cumar Ghelle and make this an election issue.

we are two and half years away but everyone including Xaaji is ready. Unlike, Xaaji I don’t worry about my groceries.

In other words galbeedi wuxu ina leeyahay. Itaal malihi  gallas save me failmaajo save me. Asmara dictator save me. Waligi galbeedi ma wuxu ku jiraya ii badbaadiye. Galla madow tigray iyo nin reer cabuudwaaq oo tisi khiyaatiyan laa Tagaan. I doubt this political vision of our galbeedi inay meel usocotto. U malayn maayo mar reer jabuuti baan u doodaya bu leeyahay  marna gaalka tigraygan lajira. Galbeedi is not loyal to any state not to djibouti or Somaliland and not even the kilinka borders he believes inu oromada wax isugu jiraan.  Oodweyne nimankan reer borama  badana wadad wanaagsan laakin inyar bay leeyihin oo cawda uun oo badana qurbaha ku nanaaba. Berigi hore ilaahay toos uumay baryi jirin.waxay odhan jireen ilaahoow reer sheikh madar waxsi. Si ay anagana wax noosiisiyaan. Way fiicnayd oo anaga wey no duceeyeen laakin iyagi baa Ducadi iska reebay. Imikana waxanu Kari layaahay adigu duceyso  dalkaagaga naa amin. Intad mr cheese iyo qotii shide layidha aad la dawakhday

cadnaan1   

I welcome the changes that are happening in Somali galbeed and  hope this changes continues to the rest of somali republic.

*** community should united and prepare for the next election we need a change no more D- block and Hag.

Aroori   
23 hours ago, Ducale said:

Oromo haday gaadhona *** baanu wada nahay.

Waar heedhe halkaa ku noqo, wax kasta yaan fadhi-ku dirirku kuu gayn. !!

Tallaabo   
17 hours ago, Aroori said:

Waar heedhe halkaa ku noqo, wax kasta yaan fadhi-ku dirirku kuu gayn. !!

Why? Ma *** inaynu nahay ayaad dafiraysaa. Mise waxaad tahay kuwa aaminsan Soomaalidu inay tahay carab la garcaday oo Africa lagusoo qubay

Aroori   
16 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Why? Ma *** inaynu nahay ayaad dafiraysaa. Mise waxaad tahay kuwa aaminsan Soomaalidu inay tahay carab la garcaday oo Africa lagusoo qubay

Malaha naxwaha soomaaliga iyo farshaxanimadiisa kugu adage, weedha ("Wada" -nahay); waxay tibaaxdaa in waxa laga hadlayaa isku god degaan, ama isku mid yihiin. si kale hadaan kuugu dhigo, min guuriskaan ka soo qaatay Ducaale "Oromo haday gaadhona *** baanu wada nahay." macnihiisu wuxuu u dhacayaa in beesha dhexe iyo Oromo ay wada noqonayaan *** marka laga hadlayo abla-ablaynta abtir. Taas ayaan lahaa ku noqo, oo aan su'aal ka qabay.!

Aroori   
12 hours ago, Ducale said:

Beesha dhexe waa niman Mahe *** ah. Soomaalina  *** ayaa ugu badan

Marnaba maan diidin mana diidi karo cida ay tahay beesha dhexe. Anigu ma arag, mana aaminsani in la samayn karo tiro koob ay cid gaar ahi ku sheeganayso ugu badnaanta reerkooda, Adaa nala wadaagi tirokoobkaas aad cuskanayso. 

Madaamo  *** ay tahay qoomiyad and not qabiil, qoomiyaad uunba qoomiyad kale qaabili karta

Markii iigu danbaysay *** waxay ahayd reer ka mid ah reeraha hoos yimaadda Qowmiyadda soomaaliyeed, adaase sheegi marka ay qowmiyad ka baxsan tan soomaaliyeed noqdeen.

Tolaay soomaaliyey dawadeedi waa tolay oromo ***.

Hadii aad ka cabanayso qof walaalkaa ah oo soomaaliyeed, isaga laftiinsana ay hareer-martay oo uu garan waayay si wanaag ula dhaqan walaalahaa oo uu shisheeye ku awrkacsaday sidaad hadalka u dhigayso, maaha adna inaad middi middi ku taagto, ee balse waxaan arkaa in la wada fadhiisto, geedka gartana laysugu yimaado, wadaxaajoodna lagu dhameeyo wixii lakala tabanayo weeye. laakiin in aad adna shisheeye Oromo aad doonato waa arrin aan qurux badnayn, oo gunnimo ah.

Walaahi ina-aanu idin kala jeclayn ninka ormada ahi, hadaad soomaali maxamed tihiin ee dantiina garta oo cududiina mideeya.

The ** clan  has little to do with beesha dhexe genealogy wise the **  used the maha ** as associations and mag bixin The name says it maha ** in the 13  up to the 15 century durriyada and ** had a common defense pact.So  duriyad maha **.  From   15 century they were purely known as *** and habr ***. But because in the past if your a new comer your need  allies since the pirates east of  mait were our enemies and the Arabs on the coastal areas to so  it was strategic to sign a defense pact with maha ** chiefs.

Aroori   
10 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The ** clan  has little to do with beesha dhexe genealogy wise the **  used the maha ** as associations and mag bixin The name says it maha ** in the 13  up to the 15 century durriyada and ** had a common defense pact.So  duriyad maha **.  From   15 century they were purely known as *** and ***. But because in the past if your a new comer your need  allies since the pirates east of  mait were our enemies and the Arabs on the coastal areas to so  it ْwas strategic to sign a defense pact with maha ** chiefs.

Xaaji it has been genetically proven many times that Somalis have nothing to with the Arabs. beesha dhexe is also part and parcel of **, as the saying goes; blood is thicker than water, whether you like it or not. the Bani Hashim fairy-tale of the old days is obsolete and no longer relevant in any sense. 

• Thanks 1

That's nonsense there is Arab genes or genetics the Arab genes differ in so many ways the bani abs  The rashaidas the hijaazi Arabs the Assyrian Arab  The mustarabs  The qahtans ancient Yemenis from mukka the adnans the adnans are most likely mix of early Hebrews and early Semites. You can't change the genesis of the blessed nation who started their journey from samara to the shores of mait.  Our enemies both the umayads and the abasades for centuries. Read the book of Hassan al basri  about taarikh al ishaaqiyun.  And if  you  dont trust an Arab author of Syrian origin the oldest manuscripts he wrote about our patriach.  Read one written  by a Somali ashraaf from xamar  sharif balcaawi who was a Yemeni  from the hadramout who became the mayor of xamar in  the 1950s. Taarikh al  soomali. Taarikhda lagama zineysto yarkagan aroori labaxay. Taarikhdu mana guurto ismana badasho. Abtirsiintuna isma badasho aboo ablayn haday noqoto waxanu nahay abta usaraysa. Somalidan iyo waxan aad sheegeysa waa urursi qawmiyadeed kala abtiirsiin baynu nahay adeer. Hadaynu isku abtiirsiin nahay. Maba kala go oneen. Hadase weyu kalategnay.

Its nonsense I know my father and he knows his father and he knows his father but sheikh ishaaq told his children lies about his father and grandfather wa waali. Sheikh ishaaq told his children ana sheikh  ishaaqun ibn Ahmed ibn muhammed ibn Hussein ibn ali al madhar. It's absurd to say that Somalis  share the same forfather .during the times in Kenya  the afro hashemites of Somaliland always called them selves sharifs in Kenya isiolo. It's a false lie silly politicians played in the     60s. And  in carte also to say that that tribe as large as duriyada is a mere sub clan of ** so they deserve 30 seats while hag and dblock and rra community all 61  seat it' was always politics to undermine the most powerful tribe in the horn of Africa.

Aroori   
32 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Its nonsense

i agree xaaji, every word that came after this statement in your replay is nonsense.