Suldaanka

Is Ahmed Shide the new President of DDSI?

Axmed Shide oo loo doortay hogaamiyaha xisbiga Dimoqaraadiga Shacabka Itoobiya

Axad, August,  12, 2018 (HOL) –Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Addis Ababa ee dalka Itoobiya ayaa sheegaya in Axmed Shide oo ah wasiirka Isgarsiinta Itoobiya loo doortay in uu noqdo guddoomiyaha xisbiga Dumoqaraadiga Soomaalida Itoobiya.

Axmed Shide ayaa xilkan ka badali doona madaxweynihii hore ee dowlad deegaanka Soomaaliya Itoobiya Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar oo hadda ku jira gacanta hay’addaha amaanka dalka Itoobiya oo horaantii todobaadkii ina dhaafay ka qabtay magaalada Jigjiga.

Saraakiisha ku sugan magaalada Addis Ababa ayaa sheegay in muddada guddoomiyaha cusub uu talada heyn doono ay tahay ilaa laga qabanayo shirweynaha xisbiga.

Axmed Shide ayaa ka mid ah marka la eego ragga sida weyn ugu dhaw dhaw ra’iisal wasaaraha xiligan ee Itoobiya Abiy Ahmed waxaana ay u muuqataa in magacaabistiisa ay meesha ka saari doonto siyaasadii muddada dheer uu xisbigaa ku soo hogaaminayay Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar.

Dhawaan mar uu hadalay Wasiir Axmed Shide waxaa uu  ku sababeeyay fara-galinta ciidamada Itoobiya ee dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida mid ka dhalatay dhibaatooyin is daba –joog  ah oo ay abuureen sida uu hadalka  u dhigay mas’uuliyiinta maamulkii hore.

C/raxmaan Diini, Hiiraan Online 

Duufaan   

There are rumors thAt next leader will be from dhagaxbuur. ONLF has just made estatment for voluntary cease fire. One of their leaders probabl

Dalmar1   

No matter what he is, one fact we (Somalis) can all agree upon is that he is no Somali, that man looks, acts and talks like an Amharised Oromo sheegato Somali.

Saalax   
6 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

If Ducale was killed by Oromo mob, I could still see saying as long as certain  community is not in power, I am happy  to die as they lynch him.

:D:D

Where is galbeedi by the way. He is the man to ask what is going on in Jigjiga.

Ifiye   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

If Ducale was killed by Oromo mob, I could still see saying as long as certain  community is not in power, I am happy  to die as they lynch him.

Does it make any difference if you get lynched by Oromo mob because you happen to be a Somali or Iley clan militia because you hail from a different clan?  I don't think there is anything wrong if Duale looks after his clan interest first.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
2 minutes ago, Ifiye said:

Does it make any difference if you get lynched by Oromo mob because you happen to be a Somali or Iley clan militia because you hail from a different clan?  I don't think there is anything wrong if Duale looks after his clan interest first.

I agree the cagdheer administration is just as evil as the Oromo mobs. There is no distinction between the two. 

Ifiye

It actually would be nice if Ducale was looking out for his folks but he has a problem with Puntland, jubaland, Farmaajo, the Sayid, etc.

Tallaabo,

Considering Ileys victims  were mostly  OGs, that is quite statement.

No one can survive as president of kilil now that has no support either from Iley or ONLF. That is the fact of life. It will take the Oromo couple of years to dismantle this situation.

Shide is now taking Iley place as chairman of party.

galbeedi   

Oodweyne, 

Didn't I said that I have a big fish to fry. I will be busy with the Jijiga issues for the next few months this. Jamuuriyada Barakaysan wakhti uma hay. 

23 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Ifiye

It actually would be nice if Ducale was looking out for his folks but he has a problem with Puntland, jubaland, Farmaajo, the Sayid, etc.

Tallaabo,

That is what Iley critics don't realize. Accuse him of everything under the sun, and very easy to do now, but clanist is not. Even Liyu is not accused of being a D-Block and tormenting the other blocks. Memebers and even people in command are mixed.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Just like you with your act of "sheegato" he is off "memorizing" his As and Bs about his "fictitious Oromo's lineage" so that he can fit in snugly with them. Specifically now that has finally decided to forsake his Somali's original lineage in favor of theirs.  And lets see what fat lot of a political help this act of "cheap stooge-ism" on his part will do for him.

Or whether it will be enough to win from the likes of Mr Abbiy Ahmed and his side-kick, namely, Mr Jawar Mohamed, all the help the likes of Galbeedi needs to fight against Somaliland at the behest of his beloved Awdal region, which he actually thinks that Somaliland is occupying it by force. It's freaking unbelievable, but that is where we are with the likes of Mr Galbeedi of this world, I am afraid.   

At the very least galbeedi was clear from the get go. He may have been motivated by clan, but all the stars aligned for him including UAE. From Oromized Somali, to full Oromo, to victory over victory smooth sailing.

If people have to be hang from a lamp post so be it, its a revolution." galbeedi modfied Castro quote of revolutions' victims

Jawar yesterday in Amhara kilil gave some personal information. "Shocking"

"How could I be against Christians.

My mother is Amhara Christian

My wife is from (Pente) Protestant"

I go, I think the Americans are really outdone the British.

galbeedi, Do you mind sharing your exposure to western society or you are just a nomad living in the west.

galbeedi   

OO,

my friend on that issue I am a full blooded nomad living in the west.

it is strange, too many Obama like Oromo guys who are leading. 

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tallaabo,

I did not say anything about the Ogs as a clan- for that would be an injustice on my part, but I did blame their clan administration.