Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Nigerian President Yar'Adua is dead

B   

OMG I couldn't believe this when I first heard. Its very positive to see people are reporting the death of important statesmen.

I feel sorry for those Muslims who were killed by Christians in Northern Nigeria, I asked myself

where's the ''Muslim'' President of Nigeria.

Originally posted by B:

OMG I couldn't believe this when I first heard. Its very positive to see people are reporting the death of important statesmen.

B you remember your infamous thread about the deceased polish president, well you now know what clicks this people and whats news worthy :D

Mr Goodluck J is the new head of state!

At least, the word on the street is that he wasn't corrupt and that is rare in Nigerian leadership (and the continent in general).

Kool_Kat   

I got this email the other day:

Wife of the President Dear Sir/Madam,

Date:3rd of May,2010.

Forgive me for contacting you in this manner as I am in a desperate situation and have no other option. I am Alhaja Turai Yaradua the wife of the sick president of Nigeria , alhaji Umaru Musa Yaradua. You may have haerd about my husbands sickness for six months now as the news was all over the media houses.

All my husbands allies have abandoned us at this critical time and the vice persident who has assumed responsiblities as the new president of Nigeria is doing everything possible to impeach my husband and has employed all sorts of dirty tactics to achieve this. Including sending the EFCC (Econonmic and Financial Crimes Commission of Nigeria) to investigate all my husband’s transactions while in office. They have also arrested all my husband’s friends and close family members all in bid to intimidate them to implicate my husband so they can use it as evidence to impeach him.

My aim of contacting you therefore is to help us secure USD$25Million (Twenty Million United States Dollars) which has been carefully secured. I cannot mention where the fund is at the moment due to security reasons. But if you indicate interest, you shall help us use the fund for lucrative investments in your country and will also keep 20% of the fund for your help.

If you are interested then send me your direct telephone number,address,age and occupation. If you are not interested please delete this mail and do not discuss its content with any one.

Sincerely, Hadjia Musa Yaradua.

Tolow what would they cook-up next? :mad: redface.gif

Allaha u naxariisto...