Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

How many times have you been in LOVE?

Senora   

checkmate....

i hope you do know that Love can't be universally defined.....at least to me it cant.....sometimes its really hard to describe in words...well thoroughly....i can name a few things that i feel are the bases of love.....and you described some of it...

and if you dont agree....how do u define love?

posted by mrembo

how do u define love?

to me love means psychological thingy which acours in one form or another by intentional or accidental...

Personnally i hate those ppl who think being in luv is this tremondously endless delight (it will fade sooner or later) that's the honest truth luv it or leave it

some ppl agrue that luv is emotionally related thingy/issue, that's when i say if u act upon ur emotions wheneva a situation strikes @ u , then ur a foolish and enemy to ur own self...

My short stay in this world i will insha allaah treat errbody the same..with respect,trust gentleness,politeness,gratefullness,helpfullness, honesty and if that isn't luv then wat is luv?

asxantu

Xisbi,

While I don't appreciate that lovey-dovey ish ...I would rather have love in my marriage than just like or get along with the hubby. How boring! If you are willing to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you might as well love 'em.

Qac Qaac   

I think proper question would be first do u believe in love, then how many times have u been in love?... coz i believe no Love. non of the immature love that ppl call true love now adays is rediculus

NGONGE   

Warya Mr Axsantu, have you lost your mind, man?

Don’t go around telling these young girls that love doesn’t exist. This is the only hope we have to get all these young girls married off. You never know, you might want to have a second wife one of those days, eh!

Girls, girls, I know from reading my above lines you’re now getting the impression that LOVE is a concept invented by men to fool young impressionable girls into marrying them. Nothing is further from the truth. Trust me.

LOVE does exist. XISBI here is just trying to reclaim his independence. Don’t think he wrote those words without thinking about them deeply in advance. You’re all jumping on his words and criticising, deriding and judging him already. But, do you know how hard it is for him? Can you see his face as he types these words? Do you feel his pain while he commits this unforgivable betrayal? Of course you don’t. You just believe everything he writes and think that the guy is not in Love. Well, you’re wrong. He’s deeply in Love. He’s so much in love that he’s starting to find it hard to handle. He just can’t understand that irrepressible feeling when someone loses total control of their senses and give their entire life to someone else. He’s a man and he has to massage his ego (as everyone of us has the right to do so). But, he’s so much in love that the only place he can flex his muscles and reclaim his masculinity is this website. He can’t go around telling friends that he’s not in love (for the news my reach his beloved and he wouldn’t want to hurt her). Here he can easily claim not to be in love (hell, he can claim to be Buzz Lightyear if he wanted). Having said that, don’t assume for a minute that tears are not streaking down his face as he types those words. I feel you pain, man. icon_razz.gif

I’m starting to get tired of this single life – wont’ somebody marry me? :rolleyes:

looooooool@ngonge i take it u hav been victomized as well, ngonge brotherman i neva said luv doesn't exist n i neva said i was neva in luv. But all am saying is it wasn't ment for me cuz like very man i like ta keep control of decisions,issues,situation regarding my responsabilities may be a bit more. Gabdhoha in aaan ka xanaajiyo igama aheen .. hadii aad qof jeclaato uu qof kasna adigu ku jecel yahay =bonus

asxantu

How many times have you been in LOVE?

Hmmm...never I think. Oh wait...*thinking*...maybe..once? Yeah, once I think. I fell in love with 'Warrick' from CSI when it first came out (the afro did it for me). Havent been in love since I'm afraid. :(

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

does love exist? YES

was i ever inlove? YES, he broke my heart, i broke his! waa kala qabnaa

will i ever be inlove? NO, i dont believe in it! u love once, u lose once, u let go forever.

now i believe fair exchange of time and money! as bro xisbi said (hate to agree with him, note my objection) love fades, love waa xiiso. respect, honestly, loyalty remains

waa jiraa jaceeeeelkaa,,,,,,jilbuhuu jajabshaa ;)

btw xisbi, suuxe i understand yr issue, its control thing, dont worry u share with all macawisleey. love equals losing control. u cant handle that, thus u chose not to love. damn u deep!

cajuuso has left her mudul

raula   

^^^U are all alone dada :D;) lol-shauri yako :D . As for me, I have noticed that I fall inlove everymonth icon_razz.gif (if not everyday redface.gif )

Curly   

looooooooooooooooooooool@ Ngonge

I’m very sceptical when it comes to love, I’ll even go as far as saying the damn thing doesn’t exist out of bitterness because I haven’t experienced it as of yet. (I stress yet! redface.gif )

But I sure do believe in lust and infatuation :D and I think that a lot of people mistakenly brand lust and infatuation as LOVE.

Well what on earth is love anyways? Except a cunningly thought out emotion to make us all have hope or something to look forward to in life, or just to get us to breed and reproduce which of course next to Worshipping Allah is the purpose of LIFE!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Som@li   

have i ever been in love? No,

do i believe in love ? yes

i also reckon marriege and love has nothing to do wth each other, u can have a good marriage, but not love. which works perfecly, think of marriage as businsess deal,, but love is different.

So if u see the right partner, and u are not inlove,why not sign the contract and marry,,else there is the chance u may end up old and lonely.