Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

What would Somalis do for a foreign passport ?

Adna   

:rolleyes: Salaama calaykum

I really hate when it comes to citizeship because look this (kufaar)or who ever now they are trying to kill or dhameeyaan muslimiinta so,why don't leave it alone their citizenship, I never treid to get that stupid american dhasho because how can i dropp of my lovely somali dhalasho i would say when somalia get government the people who have an other citizen they can't be in baarlamaanka because they drop off their beautifull nationality bye Peace ANd love ;);)

????THE THINGS WE TALK ABOUT TO OCCUPY OUR MINDS WITH WHEN WE'RE BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS AND REFUGEES OF SOME DESOLATE COUNTRY TOO FAR AWAY>...the silly discussions we have about passports and the uncertain pride of getting one..typical somalis..lookin for a way to look better than others...hmmmm I'M A PROUD AMERICAN CITIZEN..hahahaaha.... smile.gif

anywayzz citizenship ain't jack ..what'really matters is saving the hungry and begging to get some luvin from your wife. smile.gif

Missy   

im really surprised at some of you somali people.These countries fed you, housed you AND educated you when they didnt have to but u still choose to disrepect the country which looked after u all these years.

And yes I know they are gaalo countries but nobody is being forced to stay here im sure u are all old enough to seek alternative residence.

I cant belive that you people would hate on those who are offering you a helping hand. Why are you ashamd of a UK or USA passport its not like you giving up your identity or whatnot. Its an advantage not a disadvantage you know. Anyway i didnt have a choice in getting a UK passport i just got it im thankful for it because i can vist anywhere i want without a visa. smile.gif

sMiLeY   

well........i got the citizenship card juss to go to the U.S without taking a visa..... i didn't even get my passport yet.....cuz i don't go further than the U.S plus ......we drive no need for a passport.

Salaam 3laikum wa raxma..

This topic still here? loooooool masaakiin :(

MMA: very good stories bruv ! reckon you can be a good story teller for children TV such as CBBC - Children BBC :D

MCC: Earth to MCC ! come in MCC ?? damn where is MCC :confused:

Buubto: only two years - nice one ! them assusies really need people ! Btw is there alot of somalis in aussie land i heard there are a lot from this ausie somali person ;)

Manala Garaad Baa : Lovely jubbly ! we are all who we think we are ! so it is good to know your roots.

JamaaL-11 Keep it up !

Nuune opinionated response *take it easy bruv !

Deeqa and TJ : we catch your drift

Smiley and others : contributions appreciated

W/Salaam,

Mujahid over and out !

Originally posted by nuune:

i just hate those white people let alone getting their passport!!!!!!!!!!!

how come i will drop my nationality and become another!!!

that is disgusting!! is layaaba kuwan noqday canadian or american or whatever

Taloow maanta Nuunka muxuu adduunka ku wareegaa? Kii cagaarnaa ee Soomaaliya? Mise an Irish one? :D:D

After eight years, are you still feeling disgusted at those who carry non-Soomaali passports, Nuunka? :D:D

nuune   

^^ Haa sxb, cagaarkii Soomaaliga oo diplomatic aan wataa, noocii hore ee duplumaasiga, waxaa la iigu dhuftaa 5 years each time it expires.

**Heybad waxaad ku leedahay passportka wadankaaga :D **

PSS: The paassport itself will expire 2011, waxaan sameestay can diplomatica 1997kii, ku normal ayaa ka horreeyay, kaas laakin Teesaro uu ahaa :D

Juxa   

^^ yaa shuudhkas usheegee duqa and how did you get diplomatic passport when dowlada somalia ey isku badasho like dirac biriq biriq.

anyways yaa raba baasaboor beec ah

nuune   

^^if you need Somali Diplomatic one, then ii sheeg, anaa DHL one day kuugu soo diraayo asagoo caraftii udgooneeyd ka kaceeyso,

Som@li   

Nuune, Ma haysaa kan, passport.jpg

Weliba kan diplomatic ah.

afrol News / Awdal News Network, 28 March - Somalia's transitional government (TFG) will start issuing new electronic Somali passports to Somali residents abroad from Sunday, 1 April, according to Abdullahi Gafow Mahmoud, Director of Somali Immigration and Naturalisation. Somalis living in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be the first to receive new, expensive passports.

Speaking to 'Awdalnews Network' from Dubai, where he will officiate the issuance of the passport, Mr Gafow said that 87 out of 125 countries to which his government has appealed for the recognition of the passport have so far recognised the new Somali passport.

"Among the major countries that recognised the passport are the Unites States, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and a number of African countries," he said