Sign in to follow this  
EboniQue

please add..

hodman   

Adding a name to the list is the least we can do, but I wish it were that easy and the dhiigya cab in Xamar would listen to some names demanding rights.

Jacpher   

This is an open letter for all Somalia women living in the diaspora who are concerned about the situation of Southern Somalia. Please join us by adding your name at the bottom of the letter.

We appeal to all Somali women in the diaspora to unite our voice on what really matter to us.

Somali men need not to sign! Is that why this one is posted on canbaro corner? Dagaal-oogeyaashii & raggii Soomaaliyeed waa la is raacshay bey ila tahay.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Somali men need not to sign! Is that why this one is posted on canbaro corner? Dagaal-oogeyaashii & raggii Soomaaliyeed waa la is raacshay bey ila tahay.

The inclusion of some males in the list confused me; it's crystal clear the letter and list is meant solely for females. Thanks for the advice; I have changed my mind about including my name in the list.