Sign in to follow this  
BROWN SUGA 03

QUESTION FOR THE FELLAZ>>>

ScarFace   

abdulraheem

an who says SUADI ARABIA is goody goody country walaahi da stories i hear about dat country is just sick were yung men are Paedophiles walaahi i hear yung kids arent supposed to go out by demselfs an if yur a man betta watch yur BATTY WEN YU VISIT SAUDI ARABIA

of course SAUDI ARABIA IS supposed to b DA HOLIEST COUNTRY IN DA WORLD but da tings dat happen in dat country is just sick sick :mad:

juxaa n lefty and abdulraheem y'all thick headz da gal is talking about A muslim brotha whether he's blac white asian or somali dey all da same as long as tha brotha is muslim a somali sister can marry dem if she wants.

but since we got some ignorant ppl in ere i doubt y'all would come to any conclusion. so get yur scripts rite da topic is talkin about 100% muslim brotha. i got it rong da first time lol :D

by da response i see many brothas dont approve of a somali gurl marrying a non somali muslim man wats da deal about dat?

scarface brother what can i say? you have proven to us that not all somali guys are sick with stupidity like myself,juxaa and lefty.

and girls i guess that should make all y'all happy then right? go aheadmarry or be with whoever you like after all it's none of our biz right? yeah that's exactly what i thought. brown sugar i appologise for my honesty i shouldn't have said what i said or shouldn't have been that honesty with you coz after all honesty is not what you were looking for in the first place right?once again i'm sorry and i'm outta this story period. redface.gif

SCARFACE...

LOL, WEL PUT BOO, I COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER MY SELF.I DONT THINK THESE FOOLS READ THE WHOLE POST. I THINK WHEN THEY SAW THE WORDS...SOMALI SISTA... ADOON... AND... MARRY... THIER BRAINS MIGHT HAVE TAKING A FLIP. WARYAADA WAA NIMANKA, ALLI CAN SAYTO Y'ALL IS GET OVER THIS WHOLE NON SENSE ABOUT YOU REFERING TO SISTAZ AS DIRTY WHEN THEY GET INVOLVED WITH INTERACAIL RELATIONSHIPS. AS LONG AS YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE BOTH MUSLIMS, THATS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER..

LEFTY..

DONT ACT LIKE A ******* CIYAAL..WHEN I SAID "GOD DID NOT LIMIT US TO JUST ONE RACE, I DIDNT MEAN SPREAD YOUR LEGS TO ANYONE. I WAS TALKING ABOUT INTERACAIL MARRAIGES TO MUSLIMS, I DONT SEE HOW OPENING YOUR LEGS TO ANYBODY IS RELEVENT TO THIS TOPIC..

I LIKE HOW YOU SOMALIAN FELLAZ APPROACH THINGS.I FIND IT TO BE VERY AMUSING..

STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS AIGHT.

ITS LIKE Y'ALL ADDING ON SOMETHINGS THAT ARE NOT EVEN RELATED TO THIS TOPIC. IT SEEMS LIKE Y'ALL AINT GOT ANY INTELEGENT REPLIES,BUT YOU FEEL LIKE AS IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO REPLY TO ME

AND THE ONLY THINGS THAT CAN COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTHES ARE INSULTS :rolleyes: ..

ABDULRAHEEM..

ACTUALY, HONESTY OR NOT, THIS PAGE WAS CREATED TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIPS...SO, YOU CAN BE HONEST ABOUT IT AS YOU WANT OR YOU CAN BE STUPID ABOUT IT OR JUST BE PLAIN IGNORANT :D . ITS UP TO YOU......PEACE OUT!

What makes you think that you are better than this person "adoonka" oo ilaahe abuuray adoo kale camal... :confused:

As far as im concerned....in the eyes of the cadaan, you and the "adoon" are both niggers to him... redface.gif

So you shouldn´t waste your hate towards "adoonka" maxaan ka wadaa kan muslimka...(kan gaalka wax maiga galin)

Meaning that....Maalintaan maanta kujirna...its a war between galos and yahuuds

PEACE

AviReX-   

DAAMN...DAAAMN DAAMN...

WAS APPING ERE...

EVERY HEAD BE DROPPING A ESSAY..

WABLOW?????

LEZZ KEEP IT SIMPLE...

Y...Y WOULD YA WANNA GO 4 A OTHER BLACK ETHNIC MAN, WEN YA HAV A MALI...

HAAAA..???

DAZZ THA QUES...

ANSWA THA...

N ALLOW TEM ESSAY'S, JUST DO EM LIL POSTS...

Lefty   

THIS TOPIC. IT SEEMS LIKE Y'ALL AINT GOT ANY INTELEGENT REPLIES,BUT YOU FEEL LIKE AS IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO REPLY TO ME

You're trying to blow this very easy thing out of proportion. I don't see any ordinary person reasoning to jump from one issue to another unless he/she is very narrow minded like you. If you've the brain cells to bring such pathetic questions, you should have a space in your head for the exceptence of its solution.

Getting back to issue!

Why some of you all of sudden are running to the religion. No one brought let alone opposed his religion but the most important thing is how any somali person who's looking forward to integration in another society acts and behaves. Those who maintain respect and have high moral value among themselves are ok. However, I'm more referring to disgraceful, immoral, and lower-self steem ones whom their whole motive is to act the lowest and cheapest as possible in order to fit in another society. Not only their despicable behavior effect only them, but it also effects the rest of well grounded and good Somali girls by bringing steretypical names to be called by foreighners such as Cheap and Cleans, Shukran, and many others. I don't care how stubborn you're but atleast have some sense of understanding. I'm only telling you to have dignity and respect for yourself before anything else. That's all

Other than that, keep crying on with nonesense and blah blah!

Scarface!

don't be such a naive. Re-read my previous post and tell me where I commented the religion of anyone. We're focusing when two different cultures integrate, their miscegenation and the problems they create. For exampe,,,Pakistanis and Somalis share a similar religion but we've two different cultures. Think about it before you leap into no man's land.

Mujahida   

Juxa! Obsessed with the western?

Was that meant for me? Do you even know me?

No! What made you judge me like that?

Take it easy! and stop passing ur lil-quoted

Illusions to me U'c they have no Impact on me

Whatsoever! U asked me If I am a Muslim? That's

up to me to decide and for Allah to judge on and Non of ur Bussiness!!

Ma^SaLaMa

LEFTY>>

THE REASON WHY I BROUGHT RELIGION IN TO THIS IS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO GO HAND IN HAND. SO SPARE ME THESE MERE NAIVE COMMENTS THAT YOU KEEP POSTING THAT HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT UNDER LINING BEHIND IT,NEVER THE LESS, I MUST, SAY I DO FIND THEM AMUSING. YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF BRINGING UNRELATED THINGS IN TO THE TOPIC THAT DONT PERTAIN TO IT, BUT YET, YOU KEEP DOING IT YOU SELF. MARRYING OUT OF YOUR RACE DOES NOT MAKE YOU CHEAP, NOR DOES IT MAKE YOU ANY LESS. IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THAT, THATS UP TO YOU, SO DONT BE THROWING OFF SOME BARE INSULTS. BESIDES I RATHER BE MARRAID TO PROPER MUSLIM(black,white,arab etc) RATHER THAN A ONE THATS ONLY GOOD FOR EATING KHAT AND SITTING AROUND ON HIS *** ALL DAY AND COLLECTING WELFARE, AND PROBBLY WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT MARRYING ONATHER WOMEN....IM NOT SAYING ALL SOMALIAN FELLAZ ARE LIKE THAT, BUT THE MAJORITY IS.....

SO LEFY, PLEASE SPARE ME THE NONSENSE AIGHT BOO :D

AND NOW, I THINK I'LL JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT Y'ALL HAVE TO SAY. IM SICK OF REPEATING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER TO SOME Y'ALL THICK HEADED M*THAF*CKERS redface.gif .. PEACE OUT!!

Ok this is probably the first thread I actually read all the way down, I am new to this board show me some luv ppl lol

Back to the topic, I respect the girl decision she could do whatever she wants, as long as that wasn’t my sis way of thinking is all good lol Yeah call me ignorant narrow minded for saying that Ma..but is ok. You accuse ppl for being narrow minded and generalizing others. And yet u stated this…… “RATHER THAN A ONE THATS ONLY GOOD FOR EATING KHAT AND SITTING AROUND ON HIS *** ALL DAY AND COLLECTING WELFARE, AND PROBBLY WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT MARRYING ONATHER WOMEN”

I could care less if you talk about somali guys like that, I know who I am and I wasn’t offended by your lame comment. Just don’t accuse others what you really are hypocrite. Judging by what u said on this thread I know some of the few bad somali guys did u wrong. Because you screaming like sorceress and saying GOD DID NOT LIMIT US TO JUST ONE RACE.

Is your fault for surrounding yourself to low lifes.

1luv

Changed   

this is a heated topic and to brown suga sis do whatever u like u seriously dont need anyone consent on this subject......ur family already did so why ask for these people's input....u can educate them but as far as am conserned they praise saudi arabia the stupidest,dumbest country inda whole world some one posted that there are no prostitudes in saudi arabia nigga all i have to say telya is read books and go live there. tha suadian guys go to egypt,come to america to do zinnah they rape kidsss.....u dont believe me ......do ur reasearch.....any who! somalis will be somalis ........my best friend is african america and she is dating a very hot somali guy...hmmmmmm and am happy for her if a somali girl want to date someone of a different decent well good for that girl.......but to be honest it not something i would do(am to culturaly oriented i would not undertand any guy who is not somali)......please people dont use aduun its too harsh ;)

GOLDENCHILD...

DAMN, I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH Y'ALLS COMMENTS FROM AFAR, BUT I JUST HAVE TO REPLY TO YA FOR THAT COMMENT ABOUT GENARALIZING :mad: . FIRST OF ALL, I WAS NOT GENARALIZING,BECUASE IF I WAS, I WOULD HAVE STATED THAT THE WHOLE SOMALIAN MALE POPULATION WAS LIKE THAT, BUT I DID NOT NOW, DID I?. I SAID THE MAJORITY, AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, "MAJORITY" DID NOT MEAN "ALL", IT MEANT MOST,BUT NOT ALL BOO BOO. AND SECOND OF ALL, DONT BE TALKING ABOUT ME BEING HYPOCRITICAL BECUASE THERE IS NOTHING THAT I SAID THAT POINTS TO ME AS BEING A HYPOCRITE.

THE REASON WHY I HAD POSTED THIS TOPIC WAS BECAUSE I WANTED SOME COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT INTERACIAL BONDINGS, AND IT SEEMS LIKE THIS TOPIC HAS GOTTEN BROADER THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED :rolleyes: ,BUT ITS COOL, BECUASE I LIKE HOW Y'ALL SOMALIAN FELLAZ GET HEATED ABOUT IT AND GET ALL DEFENSIVE, I FIND IT TO BE VERY CUTE AT SOME LEVEL :D

ANYWAYS, LET THE COMMENTS ROLL ON AND ONCE AGAIN, IM OUT.

PEACE!

Ok fine I could twist the bullshyt u trying to say ….

And say that “ Most” somali girls are this and that (talking negative about them) because I came in contact with a few bad ones.

But I won’t cuz I don’t know how“most” somali girls are and what they do and what kind of behaviors they tend to have. Again if u use the word “most” u generalizing cuz u don’t know “most” Somalis personally to say that.

is ok to admit that u are wrong lol…your arguments are weak

no one is commenting u about your interracial relationships, cuz no one really cares,

Lefty   

Brown

You're really getting more dumber than I thought...Make sure you re-read My previous statements carefuly before posting more and more craps from you. Read my first sentence from the first reply.

this is what I exactly kept saying...

First...NO one cares or opposes whoever you choose that's your personal decision..

Second..Because of that (bad or good) personal decision, don't dare to bad mouth all Somalis.

Finally, make sure you don't put somali integrity down by acting Cheap & clean.. is that too hard to understand for your retarded little brain...If so, let me know..I'm gonna explain different and more easier way for you...

By the way, The majority of Somalis don't eat Qaad. Next time make sure you don't compare your household members or relatives to the rest of the people. Think Wisely freaky!