Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Arabic Language

RedSea   

Arabic language is almost near required for every Muslim to learn how to speak(I can only read and write it).It's a language of the Quran,therefore,we should put a priority for us to learn it.

p.s,I don't speak Arabic.lol

Taliban   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

p.s,I don't speak Arabic.

Mujaahid Al-Baxrul-Axmar, tacalam keyfa tatakalam al-lughatul-Carabiya.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

I will insha Allah,wanaa me teach me some of that good stuff you showed off there.

I recommend you learn how to speak the standard Arabic and stay away from dialects. Listening to Al-Jazeera for half an hour (3-4 days/week, the more the better) should help. Reading news should also help. Check the following:

http://www.proche-orient.tv/direct.html (Al-Jazeera live)

http://www.aljazeera.net (News site)

UK_ROSE   

Mashallah the number of people that want to learn Arabic is soaring. and those who can actually read and right Arabic are distancing themselves from anything Islamic and imitate the westerners..

Allah Kareem

NGONGE   

^^^ Talking of Arabic, how did you get your signature to work? This new forum does not seem to support Arabic fonts (or maybe the ones I'm using). :(

Test:

وزائرتي كان بها حياء, فليس تزور الا في الظلام

بذلت لها المطارف والحشايا, فعافتها وباتت في عظامي

Oh worked :cool:

Arabic my bum, Why should I learn it for? How many languages have I got to learn and how many different people and nationalities must I speak with... tiresome and unproductive, we can communicate by any others way or mean written or signal. Well, sometime I feel it's attractive to speak Somali with other nationalities, sometime it magically works of course when the other person is in the mood of understanding me ...

After all we are all dieing, so whats the point?

Taliban   

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

and those who can actually read and right Arabic are distancing themselves from anything Islamic and imitate the westerners..

I have seen such people; they are people who prefer what's fake to what's real. They remind me of the Cypher character.

Film%20Cypher%203%20port.jpg