Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Azmaya   

I have always wondered why we females hate on each other, I am more than positive she is the victim. No one deserves to be stabbed, but she did stab him and she had her reasons maybe he was abusive husband, he must have done something terrible end of story,. Anyways why marry a trucker who is gone for months or days on end god knows where’s he been or with who, no offense to the in the house truck drivers or wife of truck drivers, but its not good marriage or lifestyle from what ive seen and heard.

ta ta

Paragon   

Boy do I love seeing those digits on his pay cheque...Si kasto aan u xanaaqsanahay ama ay iiga jajabantahay, markaan arko it is like ineey farxad igu soo dagtay...lol

Xaashaa Lillaah! :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Anyways why marry a trucker who is gone for months or days on end god knows where’s he been or with who, no offense to the in the house truck drivers or wife of truck drivers, but its not good marriage or lifestyle from what ive seen and heard.

ta ta

Who told you it is not good marriage or lifestyle...Well, i don't know about him being gone for weeks or months, but mine does local...So he is home every night...You just read that he is a trucker and assumed it is long distance...There is also local you know...

Paragon, it is the truth...Dadka suu mingis ugu soo dago ey anigana farxad iigu soo dagtaa... :D

Azmaya   

koolkat na heedheh from my experience from what ive seen and heard, its hard being married to a trucker, tagsille, whatever not something i would advice a loved one, anyways but if it works for you, then great. just make sure he brings every check and you cash it, okey.

ta ta

Som@li   

Waa wax macquul ah in ay jirto 21, waxa aan ka fekerayey waxa weeye nin soo jeeda oo 7 jeer mindi la geshay, 1 jeer, 2 jeer macquul? waxbaa xadfan!

Kool_Kat   

Tagsiile, yaa kuu sheegayo hee?

Dabshid, that is a very good point...What the hell was he doing when she was stabbing him 7X? Do we OJ Simpson here...

Cara, lool...Stabbing someone ain't just that easy...

Nephissa   

Waaba tiri already, dambiga waa kuu jiraa kolee iska sii dhameestir.. :D .

Edit: Arlu Laahu waasic, bal may iskaga tagto intay ninka dilayso, acuudu bilaahi. Muxuu ku sameeyay, toloo? Maxaase mindidda meesha keenay koowdi hore? Reerku truck-ga dhex daganaayeen show. Waa cajiib. Teeda kale, waa tolma gabadhan lacag ha loo qaaraame?

Ok, i'm just kidding.. :D