Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somali Woman Accused Of Stabbing Driver In Moving Truck

Kool_Kat   

Walaahay, the first thing that came to mind when I saw her pic is that is can not be 21yrs old...Are they kidding me...

Ohh, that poor child...Allaha ufududeeyo...

Who knows the reason behind it...I just don't get what she and her child were doing in the truck...And how dump could she be to stab him while she is in the car with her child...Why not wait until he's sleep at home or something...

Well, haka xaaxaabiso hee...

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote: She looks older than 21, I think waa da'dii qaxootiga tanu.

LO00L. Naa inaan iraahan diidayay anba waan u maleeyay. Adu ma soonid miyaa?
lool. Nephthys,

Waan soomanahey sis, lakiin waan uyara qaadan waayey da'da ay kusheegayaan. lol :D

Kool_Kat   

^^I don't have experience, yet ...But I have a creative mind...;)You should see waxaan rabay inaan qoro, lakiin ani lee isku xishooday...lol

Unfortunate for all those involved specially the little kid. Hopefully, the guy would make it and I hope they don't put her away for good.Let's wish them the best!

LoooL@Nomadique...Maybe her kusband is non-Somali. I do see Somali women adopting their non-Somali kusband's last name.

Paragon   

Stabbing a driving man while you are in the moving truck? Classic Somali logic! Looks like a half-fulfilled suicide attempt to me.

Illaah sidii roon haka yeelo arrintan, amin. Ilmaha yar Allaha u gaargaaro waxba muu galabsanine.

Kool_Kat   

Waxaa layiri "kirliga maxaa furka ka tuuray" or something like that...What made her do it? What did he do?

I know no one deserves to get stabbed, but maseeku aa cajiib...There is this girl I know, she has four kids, kusband is a truck driver...Guess what, he got some girl pregnant in Ohio...And he didn't even tell his wife...One night he called his wife, the answer machine picked up, he thought inuu dhigay the phone...He was with is pregnant girlfriend...And as they say the rest was HISTORY...

Yaabka, take notes bro...Saliid/biyo kulul in horka la'isaga shubona ku dar the list... ;)

Azmaya   

I feel sorry for the little baby, I am positive the loser probably did something terrible and deserved it, but HE IS NOT WORTH IT. Anyways why even marry a truck driver in the first place? Like uff.

Walaahay, the first thing that came to mind when I saw her pic is that is can not be 21yrs old...Are they kidding me...

lmao@KK, she definitely puts your 25 yr old self to shame, haye?

Waraa, naagtaas waa naag habar eh, 21 yr old aa?, gaalanaan waa naive hadey umaleynaayaan naag noo wrinkle qabto iney 21 tahay, maskiiniin.